• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrade for Eleonore and othercommanders

Hello, I came accross a simple calculation which, to me, looked fairly reasonable and easy. I visited VsB profile and saw Eleonore's rating as Mountain level, so I thought I should bring this up here.

We all know her flames' heat surpasses that of a nuke. A nuclear explosion carries with it a temperature of 100 million degrees Celsius

Using the stefan-boltzmann law of radiation

P = T^4*A*sigma

Sigma is stefan-boltzmann constant (5.67e-8) T is temperature in Kelvin (100,000,273 K) A is area (Which would be the average human BSA P is power (Energy/second)

Solving the equation for P, we get 10773117641641741426968399.7 watts. Converting watts to joules by assuming 1 second exposure gives us, in TNT tonnage, 2.574 petatons, which is continent level

Now my knowledge on DI is non existence or very low, as I said I came across this simple calc and thought this should be brought up here. But from what I know, this should scale to other commanders, namely Machina and Schreiber who work as a three-way deadlock, and of course Reinhard who is superior to them

you probably should put this in a blog fyi but this will give ALL the LDO minus rea this rating (Spinne's dura MAY scale riza idk) if you wonder why even though the regular members are weaker they didn't die in the split second they fought and kept up albeitly its a losing battle anyway

I asked TLT on this and he doesn't agree I'll quote what he said:

The ball of nuclear energy at that temp is only at that temp when it is tiny otherwise all nukes would be 6-A lvl and in this case the description was metaphorical the ball is at that temp when at a small size like when it is still smaller than the actual bomb so the energy ouput is High 7-C to 7-B lvl for that temp. He also said: To not use the boltzmann method too much unless they know the values for sure. It should definitely not be used in situations where things are described by figures of speech normally you can go with the particle kinetic energy method that is, each particle has a KE of 1.5kT multiply that by total number of particles for total energy

Hey, while we're here can I point out that the narration explicitly says Eleonore cannot exceed the speed of (Beatrice's) lightning?

the thing is the feats were calced and eleonore scales to the commanders tbf

TISSG7Redgrave said:
I asked TLT on this and he doesn't agree I'll quote what he said:
The ball of nuclear energy at that temp is only at that temp when it is tiny otherwise all nukes would be 6-A lvl and in this case the description was metaphorical the ball is at that temp when at a small size like when it is still smaller than the actual bomb so the energy ouput is High 7-C to 7-B lvl for that temp. He also said: To not use the boltzmann method too much unless they know the values for sure. It should definitely not be used in situations where things are described by figures of speech normally you can go with the particle kinetic energy method that is, each particle has a KE of 1.5kT multiply that by total number of particles for total energy
That would have been true if it was not outright stated the temperature of her flames surpasses that of a nuke

@Monarch and then later on, she can fight perfectly fine against her and even react to her attacks with her eyes closed and not serious

eh it happens but this was all dependent on the temperature of the nukes and TLT was against using that like i said so yeah...i'm no calc expert at all lol

ALRF said:
@Monarch and then later on, she can fight perfectly fine against her and even react to her attacks with her eyes closed and not serious
That's explicitly because Eleonore knows what Beatrice is going to do thanks to her experience

@Monarch still shows she is superior to her in speed because if she truly couldn't match Beatrice in speed , then how the heck she could keep up with her even with experience? It's like precognition, even if you can see what happens, if you don't have the necessary speed to dodge it, you cannot.

one thing that leads me to question the heat mentioned in narration is the fact that her flames couldnt even bring down the bridge she fought Sakurai on, despite having covered the entire bridge with them for several minutes

This really has nothing to do with temperature, it's just like how in DB they bust buildings instead of...you know, planets and such

also:

"you need a nuke to kill an LDO member with 1000 souls"

> sakurai with hers and 4 others takes a great ammount of those flames and is still standing.

dont think this supports the notion of her being continental

ALRF said:
This really has nothing to do with temperature, it's just like how in DB they bust buildings instead of...you know, planets and such

great!

this is the part where you show me a scan of dies irae mentioning Ki control, right?

>"you need a nuke to kill an LDO member with 1000 souls"

Nah, there is no nuke statement about killing them considering it is contradicted by the game itself

>this is the part where you show me a scan of dies irae mentioning Ki control, right?

But i guess we shouldn't derail anymore,

so with this i'm out
SkullKnight
KEK

ALRF said:
>"you need a nuke to kill an LDO member with 1000 souls"
Nah, there is no nuke statement about killing them considering it is contradicted by the game itself

sure there is, sakurai thought up an estimation for how much it would take with non magical weapons.

and by "contradicted", i suppose you mean and LDO member or taking a blast that destroyed a city to the face and living? oh, i would love for you to show me just that, please do

Embracetophats said:
one thing that leads me to question the heat mentioned in narration is the fact that her flames couldnt even bring down the bridge she fought Sakurai on, despite having covered the entire bridge with them for several minutes
You do know that she can control the temperature of her flames, right?

You do know that she can control the temperature of her flames, right?

would you care to prove it with a scan stating just that?

heck, i will make you a deal. show a scan that mentions this temperature only refers to her briah level flames and you walk out of here vindicated and i walk out of here not scratching my head over yet another potential contradiction

Back