• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Upgrade for Deathstroke Post Crisis?

Also I did the pixel-scaling for the 0.21 tonner feat with an HD screenshot and I got the same exact radius as Huesito did.

I just need some HD screenshots to do the work.

In case of inverse square law for the road crater and the train, what minimum should I assume? Should 1 meter be fine? Or is 0.5 meters good enough? The train one looks close enough and I think I see him kicking his legs out of the train so eh.

Aight, then I'mma assume that Batman was 0.5-ish meters away from the 'splosion.

OK so I did the road explosion calc via proper pixel scaling and oh boy. Using the right formulae I got higher values than Huesito's. Not by a lot but still something.

LordTracer said:
That's not even close to what that means. It means she doesn't have good defense without her body reading, because she's never had to actually focus on having a good defense. Also even without her body reading, Cass still outmatched Deathstroke, so...
So a Cassendra without her abilty defeating Deathstroke by simply learning how to fight from the CD Batman had given her and some other training proves that her attack potency is higher? That's to assume she didn't simply outskill Deathstroke and that Deathstroke is still scaled above Batman during that time way after their first fight where Deathstroke defeats Batman.

I also don't get the whole "Deathstroke scales above Batman" thing, because it is literally only based on their first fight. Arguably another fight where Batman ended up winning but only because Deathstroke repeatedly sparing him.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/5/58496/1630147-12.jpg https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/5/58496/1630149-13.jpg https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/5/58496/1630149-13.jpg Even Dick Grayson Batman can trade blows with him later on.

I get that Cassendra is above the other Bat-family. But it was never portrayed or stated as anything other than outskilling. Just because she has strength feats doesn't negate that fact, not to mention that other characters of the family has strength feats way above those that you've mentioned. I don't think Cassendra and Shiva should be higher just because Batman is high 9-A when they are mainly portrayed as simply better skilled and never strength. Like, you don't just put a character one tier higher based on something like that. Shiva has been beaten by David Cain. And Batman fought toe to toe with David Cain fight but was intterupted, and another time which Batman won. And although this being an old one, even Tim Drake defeated Shiva MORE THAN ONCE. https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/0/2532/1590328-1119610_robin51_18.jpg https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...92559-1118111_18088_shivarobin6_122_852lo.jpg http://i.imgur.com/3AMfwMj.jpg

The two fights we get between Batman and Shiva Post-Crisis was either a stalemate, and another time where Batman wins. None of these things suggest that Shiva should be scaled above Batman

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/2a/28/3d2a28a5e955c853a02eb0d2046523e2.jpg

Done with my blog here

Also I've already put it in the Calc Evaluation thread

Also I think the 0.21 ton feat is fine to use.

@LarrySmith You completely overlook the fact that both Shiva and Cass hold back. All the time. Shiva said this to Batman himself before proceeding to body him. This has been stated about Cass twice, and when Batman called her out on it once, she proceeded to blitz him. Also Shiva stomped David Cain while pregnant once, and Cass is so fast Tim Drake can't even see her, and Shiva scales to her in speed so... your examples don't hold much weight.

Also you overlook that the main reason for Cass and Shiva being 8-C is that Shiva, while holding back AND only using one arm, completely stomped Killer Croc, who is significantly stronger than Batman. Croc has also taken far less damage from Batman than he did in his fight with Shiva. The most Batman could do is make Croc bleed, Shiva broke several of his bones while not even trying. A holding back Cass that can't even use body reading outmatching Slade (and on another occasion completely stomping him) simply supports that.

@LordTracer The one where Shiva says she was holding back and defeats him was from Post-Flashpoint, not Post-Crisis.

Killer Croc is being "significantly stronger" is simply because his characterisation as a brute. His feats shows otherwise. You do realize how many times Batman and other characters have fodderized him right? Batman has one shot him before, characters that are not portrayed as above Batman defeated him before, even Harvey Dent has defeated Killer Croc before. https://imgur.com/gallery/iIRb6qH

Killer Croc was just an inconsistent fodder character. He wasn't that powerful until he got AMPED by the hush virus. Even then, he managed to lose against Batman, granted Batman restrained him with gadgets. But before then, Batman took multiple punches from an amped Croc without taking any serious damage. Batman's attacks dealt more damage to Croc than Croc did to Batman.

https://view-comic.com/batman-hush-issue-1/

This is also the fight you were referring to when you claim that "The most Batman could do is make Croc bleed." Eventhough we both know how many times Batman has casually beaten him. And that Batman won't randomly decide to break someone's bone when it's not necessary. Lady Shiva has never fought this Croc before. The Croc she fought was the same Croc Harvey Deny manages to beat.

If you think Croc is fodder, then I'd suggest you make a CRT because I'm going by what is on the profiles. Also you do realize defeating someone =/= being stronger than them, right? Dent didn't even overpower Croc, he essentially suffocated him.

Yeah no, that's not the fight I was referring to, nor is the Killer Croc that Shiva bodied the same that Dent suffocated. And no, I don't know how many times Batman has supposedly "casually beaten" Croc, because at the moment I have no reason to believe that's happened consistently.

In general the Street Tiers have much higher Lifting Strength feats then we rate them (Firstly remove Class 1)

Bruce has several calculated feats for Post Cisis and Post-Flashpointhere that could upgrade him to Class 10 or even Class 25.

Deathstroke also has a good feat calculatedhere

Post-Flashpoint Bats should outright be Class 5 (He ripped out an Amazo head and he stopped a van in the early 2012 New 52 comics).

Plus Deathstroke tore out an ariplane door clocking in at Class 5+ which Bruce replicates, plus he drags a fighter plane.

I think there's a Class 10 calc tho and Vandal has a good feat you could scale him to

Are there any accepted lifting strength calculations that we can scale from?

No idea, but Class 5 is a definite yes for both Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint via scaling to their own feats.

Okay. That seems fine, yes.

Please write down the exact titles for all the pages that you need unlocked here.

They are stronger than Batman, who has been Small Building level+. Why is the Small Building level+ calculation not usable anymore?

From Alex and Bambu; "But my biggest problem with this blog as a whole is this:

Using a ruler, since I wasn't using pixel scaling.

Yeah, the man literally just just a irl ruler to get the size of the things, so, just with that, I have no idea how reliable are all those calcs." and Bambu; "Yes, the ruler part is accurate as is the bit about being in the center. But KE has no relevance to the explosion calcs.

So yeah, it should be actually pixel scaled if possible and someone should figure out how much of it hit Batman."

The Small Building level+ I later pixel-scaled myself and got the same radius as Huesito AKA the Small Building level+ feat was okay.

I also already explained why the guy in the middle of the red explosion wasn't Batman (AKA Batman took it at point-blank).

It seems so.

The new calculation blog can probably be added as an extra statistics source though.

Okay. That works.

Anyway, I'm done with the blog. The values are slightly smaller than Huesito's but not enough to make a difference, and it's high-end Small Building level+ regardless.

So close, yet so far.

Back