• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible stats for Andrew

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
Yeah...there are already 2 threads about this, I just wanted to give my opinion.

Tier: Varies from 5-B to 2-A physically. Up to Low 1-B with Plot Manipulation and enough time

Powers and Abilities: Same, plus Summoning (Horses)

Attack Potency: Varies from Planet level (Traded blows with Vriska) to Multiverse level+ (Killed Doc Scratch with ease, though Scratch had the explicit weakness of becoming of becoming a powerless puppet whenever Hussie was present) physically. Up to Low Hyperverse level with Plot Manipulation and enough time (Created Lord English and all of MS Paint Adventures)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Can keep up with Vriska, but slower than Slick)

Striking Strenght: Varies from Planet class to Multiverse class+

Durability:
Varies from Planet level (Traded blows with Vriska) to Large Star level (Took many stabs from Slick like it was nothing)

Weakness: Same, plus he lost his Plot Manipulation powers after his death

Now you might be wondering "If Andrew is that powerful, how Lord English killed him?"

Well, Andrew was planning to use the white magnum to kill English, he just realized to late that it didn't have any ammo. If Andrew had more time, I'm pretty sure he would still alive.

Andrew destroyed the body of Doc.Scratch, which had no damage after the destruction of the Genesis Frog. This should be 2-A physically.

It also has the power to turn into a Stickman version of itself (VS Vriska).

YuriAkuto said:
Andrew destroyed the body of Doc.Scratch, which had no damage after the destruction of the Genesis Frog. This should be 2-A physically.
It also has the power to turn into a Stickman version of itself (VS Vriska).
Destroyed isn't the best word, Doc Scratch just lost a leg. Also the fact that Doc Scratch becomes a "limp lifeless puppet" when Hussie is around makes the feat less reliable (Yeah, its corpse survived the explosion, but it was when Hussie wasn't there)

Maybe we could change it to At least 5-B, posiblly 2-A, but the fact he struggles to beat Vriska (and fails) makes me relucant to do so.

Also the "Stickman" version its called Homostuck version

A God Tier is not obliged to be in his costume, Meenah has already shown that.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Maybe we could change it to At least 5-B, posiblly 2-A, but the fact he struggles to beat Vriska (and fails) makes me relucant to do so.
If the Huss is able to hold his own at all without being completely oneshot or obliterated, then his stats should roughly be on par with Vriska.

Not how outliers work.

Just because Andrew was defeated doesn't mean he isn't on par. If he could hold his own and harm Vriska at all without breaking his fists in the process, he should scale physically.

Hussie is portrayed as the author and the creator. He was only killed by Lord English, a Tier 1 character. I don't think 5-B via scaling to Vriska is even remotely out of place, here.

Andrew already has a higher feat than Vriska physically (Ripped Doc.Scratch's body without any effort).

And he would kill Lord English if his magnum still had bullets.

Outlier page

I'm perfectly fine with the higher end. Never said I was against it. I'm saying the 5-B feat is just fine. Just because he didn't do so well doesn't mean he couldn't hold his own or damage Vriska, which he did. Hussie doesn't have many feats so I think both of them could work, which is why I support "At least 5-B, likely 2-A".

Yes of course Hussie would've killed English if he still had bullets left. Doesn't change the fact that English is still capable of killing him.

Now that I think about it, we could scale Hussie to Spades Slick (and mabye upgrade Vriska later) since he can force him to stay in bed and take many stabs from him.

Vriska being 4-C isn't far-fetched since the version Andrew fought spent three years with characters like Dave and Rose.

Spades Slick was injured (had cashed in the explosion of Genesis Frog) and I do not think this scene can be considered usable for scaling. And Vriska can only use the full potential of her God Tier in ancestral awakening.

I think it should separate "Andrew alive" from "Ghost Andrew". Because he lost his state of God and lost some power in favor of some lower.

He lost some power because he wasn't in Hussiespace, as Azathoth mentioned in one of the previous threads on quantifying Hussie.

They are not related to Hussiespace, he could use his powers even in the Doc.Scratch mansion.

It's a loss that was only seen once Andrew died.

Okay, after a lot of consideration, I think this is the best way to arrange his page (not that someone cares anymore), though the Ghost Andrew key could also work.

Back