• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Son Goku Teenager revision

tien saved goku from a blast that turned west city into a desert, goku withstood the second blast that king piccolo. so i decided to calculate it myself.

i looked at a birds eye view of the crater, now there are many slices at the side of the crater, using the size of yajirobe's car, a model of 1988, i found the size of the crater by scaling it to all of the craters, i did calc, i did account for the ones that aren't the same size, and it was 56 times the car, i found very a similar car (sorry i can't get a larger image), now it says that the car is 1.58 meters, thus giving the crater 88.48 meters in circumference, if we divide this by pi we get 28.1640587295 meters width and length, the depth of the crater is 9.3880195765 meters, we get 7446.71047662 cubic meters.

Car citreon c5 dimensions
Now the reason why i brought it up is because i would like you guys to calculate it by using the pulverisation sedimentary rock, because i'm not sure if this is city level or not.

sorry i lack many images, but i simply can't find the image to make the length of the pixels for the calcs. also if there are alot of grammatical errors or paragraphs that don't make sense, it's because i changed and cut this down alot.

Now goku is listed as small country level+ for surpassing piccolo destroying the surface of a continent, however this isn't the continent, the world martial arts tournament is actually on an island seperate to the continent that goku lives on, this should probably make him unknown, this is because we don't know the size of the island, if you are wondering where i got this, look at the video of the fight between piccolo jr and goku just after he performs this feat.

ok can you please take my calculations and than add your calcs to this, create a page and add it to the calcs list so it can get excepted

ok Watch Dragon Ball - Season 4 For Free On *********.to, skip to 3 minutes 9 seconds, it's not a scan but you can still use it

i might have another calc revision go to Read manga Dragon Ball Chapter 159 online in high quality and look at page 144, scale tien's size and giving it similar dimensions to page 155's crater, can you use that pixel calc thing, is it ok if you add that and make that into a new profile, i'll remove this one

Back