• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Slight Royal Knights Upgrade

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So I've been thinking about how the Royal Knights have 3-A statistics. I wonder, shouldn't they be High 3-A or low 2-C? Reason being is that the Knights are scaled to Alphamon. Hasn't Alphmon been showed to be able to counter act Yggdrasil? Heck, Alphamon is already Low 2-C on his file. Shouldn't the other Knights at least somewhat scale to him? I mean Examon is stated to have the Highest brute force of all the knights.

3-A comes from their reference book stats, which strongly implies members of the Royal Knights (Namely: Gallantmon), as well as the Great Angels and Demon Lords to have Universe busting capabilities, with some Digimon like Lucemon straight up being said to bust Universes.

Alphamon is only Low 2-C in his Ouryuken form, which is where I think he countered Yggdrasil. Though I guess Magnamon X, Leopardmon X, Dynasmon X and Gallantmon Crimson Mode can scale to "At least High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C"

@Dragonmaster

Logically, yes, that is the case. However, it should be noted that Alphamon was having extreme difficulty while trying to seal Dexmon in Digimon D-Cyber, but finished Dexmon in a single blow once he obtained the Ouryuken. High 3-A for his base form may be in order, but his Ouryuken form is definitely significantly stronger.

I think High 3-A base Alphamon should be fine. Wouldn't the other Knights scale to that?

If accepted, it would scale too...

-The Royal Knights + Imperialdramon PM (14)

-Olympos XII (12)

-The Seven Great Demon Lords (7)

-The Super Demon Lords (2)

-BAN-TYO (5)

-The Three Great Angels (3)

-The Four Holy Beast (4)

-The Four Great Dragons (3)

-Rosemon Burst Mode

-ShineGreymon Burst Mode

-MachGaogamon Burst Mode

-Astamon

-GranDracmon (Stated to be superior to the Royal Knights)

-Shoutmon

-Gumdramon

-WarGreymon (Re:Digitize, apparently, defeated members of the Demon Lords)

-Clavis Angemon (Possibly. Depicted as equals to Alphamon in a continuity where Alphamon could take casual hits from Chronomon)

-Hinukamuy (Stated to be so strong that no Digimon can be recognized as his rival)

-Titamon (IIRC He's a natural enemy of Olympos XII)

-Plutomon (Equals to Jupitermon

-Sparrowmon (Has a weapon made by Vulcanusmon)

-Darkdramon (Implied to rival Gallantmon)

-Chaosmon (Superior to Darkdramon and BanchoLeomon)

-UltimateKhaosmon (Vastly superior to Chaosmon)

-Mastemon (Should be roughly comparable to the Three Holy Angels)

....Or nearly 70 characters. That is, assuming this will override the Knights standard 3-A stat and not just be another key.

Do we agree to High 3-A? Also would we scale Dorugoramon to Alphamon since they are technically counterparts?

Alphamon did resist the effects of Dexmon becoming one with the Digital World, so I suppose it could happen. I'll leave the final vote to Darkanine though.

Alphamon has another possible High 3-A feat. In Digimon World: DS, he attempted to fight Chronomo w/Clavis Angemon. They got stomped, but they did manage to survive blows from him.

Anyway, I'm not really sure how we should handle the scaling. I was thinking something along the lines of how we handled the old Pre-Crisis DC comic characters with putting Alphamon at "3-A, High 3-A at his peak" and put those who directly scale to him at "3-A, possibly High 3-A. It probably scale to his fellow Royal Knights, Olympos XII, The Demon Lords and maybe BAN-TYO and The Three Great Angels since they're all roughly on the same grounds.

Additionally, the X forms of the Royal Knights +Gallantmon Crimson Mode would probably be just High 3-A.

Well that makes sense to me. Also irrelevant question. Is there no official artwork of Chronomon?

Weirdly, nope. Other then the sprites. He doesn't even have any Reference Book entries or anything. He's really just a "out of nowhere final boss".

Additionally, I think the Digimon Sovereigns would scale to High 3-A since they're supposed to be well above the Royal Knights, I think.

That's...weird...Even regular Grimmon got official artwork.....

Anyway who are the sovereigns again?

A form of Grimmon got artwork...not even his most powerful and iconic forms got artwork...

Anyway, the Sovereigns are Azulongmo, Baihumo, Ebonwumo and Zhuqiaomo. They were hyped up as being the top dogs of Digimon in the late 90s - early 2000s but kind of dropped off lately.

Azulongmon should directly scale to Megidramo due to both being members of The Four Great Dragons, and as we may know, Megidramon and ChaosGallantmon are just the "evil" versions of Gallantmon and thus also scale. Speaking of The Four Great Dragons, the other members include Goddramo and Holydramo who may also scale.

Question. Would Dorugoramon and Onryumon scale to this? I doubt it, but I want to cover all bases.

DEATH-X-DORAgarumon should scale since IIRC he fought the Alphamon where High 3-A comes from.

Ouryumon is weird, man. The lore has some vague comparison between him and Hualongmon, while some obscure V-Pet game straight up says he's stronger than Hualongmon. No idea how to scale him. Does he have feats that I don't know about? I barely even know about him.

Well Ouryumon is the one who buffs Alphamon to Low 2-C. He is the sword(Looks more like an axe, but I digress.) Alphamon weilds. So we've seen him multiple times in sword form.

So Dark do you agree with the upgrades? As of now we don't even have an Ouryumon file so let's not worry about him for now.

I am busy, but you can ask some other administrator or content moderator.

So, did we agree to scaling as "At least 3-A, possibly High 3-A" or solid High 3-A again?

I've opened all of the Knight's pages except for Imperialdramon (which I'll do myself).

Just to be clear, what are we bringing them up to again?

Personally, I think "At least 3-A, possibly/likely High 3-A" is a better course of action since while they have quite a few 3-A feats, they only have two High 3-A feats (that I know of)

To be fair, forgetting Craniummon isn't exactly a hard thing...

Anyway, do you guys think this should scale to the Demon Lords and Digiegg of Destiny Golden Armor Rapidmon? They're both pretty consistently depicted as rivals to the Royal Knights.

Seems fair. tbh we got a lot of pages to scale to this. Of course trying to get them done in one sitting is tedious.

Indeed..

I'll handle the Demon Lords then, since I feel like a few of their profiles a bit lacking.

@Dark

I'll unlock them in a second. You'll have to get another mod to relock them though, since I'll be heading out soon.

All of the Demon Lords are unlocked.

Would you guys like me to get the Olympos XII too?

Most Olympos XII are unlocked, but Dianamon and Apollomon are locked if I recall. Since they're officially equals to the RK, they should also logically scale.

Thanks a lot for the help, Reppu!

What tier would the wargreymon from re digitize be? Since he Is the canon partner of Taiga the protagonist of re digitize, That would mean he fought beings at the same level of the royal knights such as yggdrasil, the SGDL and Vitrium.

He defeated Vitrium who even In her weaker forms was effecting universes with her mere existance, A Powered up lucemon Satan mode who said he was a going to save all world by destroying them (though This was after rina gave him all the decode power she had left, powering up his digimon), And lastly with the help of alphamon he defeated an upgraded yggdrasil avatar which was stated to be the most powerful enemy In the game.

Did Lucemon actually say "All Worlds"? Cuz that's code-word for the entire multiverse in Digimon. I haven't played Re:Digitize to much so I'll defiantly have to look into this.

Well even though I know nothing of the game. I do know that is where Mirei debuted.

Back