• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not 100% sure of what to make of that as it's too short and I can barely see what's going on, but I guess Fear Manip should be fine. Does it have any official text saying what it's doing? If not I'm ok with Fear Manip and resistance to it.

As far as I’m aware, there is no ingame description. There is only the description from the official wiki that pokemonfan provided, that describes players being put in a “state of fear”, which is what the “yikes” thing above their head is, and it prevents them from attacking for as long as that lasts.

As far as I’m aware, there is no ingame description. There is only the description from the official wiki that pokemonfan provided, that describes players being put in a “state of fear”, which is what the “yikes” thing above their head is, and it prevents them from attacking for as long as that lasts.
So yeah it does seem to have a fairly Supernatural aspect to it as they are in a state where they can not even fight back for a while.

Man, I always loved the "Meet the [character]" videos, but having not played the game and kept up with everything as it grew over time it seems very hard to one day simply decide keep up with the franchise and understand all they did over the years as if having been there himself.

At least I will one day finish to read the comics.

Man, I always loved the "Meet the [character]" videos, but having not played the game and kept up with everything as it grew over time it seems very hard to one day simply decide keep up with the franchise and understand all they did over the years as if having been there himself.
That's... Something I thought you wouldn't say for some reason; But yeah, a lot has passed since then... Now and days Valve does actual jack and the Verses lore has potential to be SO MUCH MORE then it already is tbh. If only.

But for me, btw they were not in that fully correct order but it happened somewhere in my Pre Teen years. I recall my experience started with the Meet the Team videos, I think Meet the Medic was the first then so on forth from those, cousin played it so I was more interested nevertheless despite of my frustratingly novice first time EXP game play at the time, then the funny SFM animations really had me hooked; specifically even the ones I remember the most was the absurd possibly semi ARG like moments of RubberFruit... And Kitty0706 who while known for his Team Fabulous video has made other surpisingly creative and entertaining videos that still hold up today..

You will be missed Kitty0706 (Colin Wyckof)... They even made a reanimated version of the Team Fabulous video, Uncle Dane and Sr. Pelo among other familiar or hell just overall many people paid tribute to him.

And since then, though I was lookin for Heavy maybe Scout, I also do have a Solider figurine lying around somewhere that I got from Toys R. Us (RIP), now with one leg but still Solider.
At least I will one day finish to read the comics.
The comics aside the Bonuses are 6... We are all waiting for the supposed "Final" 7th Comic... It's been YEARS. But as I said I don't think it should just stop at 7 like I think the Verse given how Looney it can be CAN expand further then it is.

It was said that one of the cross promotion they did with Venture Bros X TF2 cosmetics had [Adult Swim] give Valve the opportunity to make TF2 into a show for the whole public like just imagine how popular it would have been, of course Valve being Valve just didn't make it work out so the only way we seen more of the Lore was in those same comics. If only.

That's... Something I thought you wouldn't say for some reason; But yeah, a lot has passed since then... Now and days Valve does actual jack and the Verses lore has potential to be SO MUCH MORE then it already is tbh. If only.

But for me, btw they were not in that fully correct order but it happened somewhere in my Pre Teen years. I recall my experience started with the Meet the Team videos, I think Meet the Medic was the first then so on forth from those, cousin played it so I was more interested nevertheless despite of my frustratingly novice first time EXP game play at the time, then the funny SFM animations really had me hooked; specifically even the ones I remember the most was the absurd possibly semi ARG like moments of RubberFruit... And Kitty0706 who while known for his Team Fabulous video has made other surpisingly creative and entertaining videos that still hold up today..

You will be missed Kitty0706 (Colin Wyckof)... They even made a reanimated version of the Team Fabulous video, Uncle Dane and Sr. Pelo among other familiar or hell just overall many people paid tribute to him.

And since then, though I was lookin for Heavy maybe Scout, I also do have a Solider figurine lying around somewhere that I got from Toys R. Us (RIP), now with one leg but still Solider.

The comics aside the Bonuses are 6... We are all waiting for the supposed "Final" 7th Comic... It's been YEARS. But as I said I don't think it should just stop at 7 like I think the Verse given how Looney it can be CAN expand further then it is.

It was said that one of the cross promotion they did with Venture Bros X TF2 cosmetics had [Adult Swim] give Valve the opportunity to make TF2 into a show for the whole public like just imagine how popular it would have been, of course Valve being Valve just didn't make it work out so the only way we seen more of the Lore was in those same comics. If only.

kitty. yeah i miss him too.

that video was so good and i think he brought joy to people everywhere

okay done

Added it to each of their profiles

someone now needs to change Horseless Headless Horsemann's profile regarding Social influencing. Since it's actually fear manipulation.

Also Eficiente

can i add this to the TF2 verse page

if people want more detailed information on tf2 can i add that link to the tf2 wiki?

Back