• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Punisher buff or nah?

Should Punisher be as fast as Dardevil, Wolverine and Captain America? Since most official handbooks label them as a 2 in speed and all. And I do believe Frank should scale off Daredevil and, possibly, Wolverine the most since he and Matt, probably, fought the most out of the bunch and it's in the same series too, heck, you can probably buff up Punisher's Strength too thanks to those. (The series is Daredevil vs. the Punisher: Means and Ends if y'all are wondering.)

I believe he shouldn't scale to Cap too much now due to Frank having too much respect for Steve but a few speed feats but again, he should scale to him but not to the extent of Daredevil and Punisher should be scalable to Wolverine due to Frank staggering him before. (The first image was the time when Punisher fought Wolverine for the first time and he didn't know he had an Adamantium skeleton.)

Any following feeeback and input would be great-ze~

Possibly, yes. He is placed at Athlete level speed, the same as Daredevil.

Hmm, that's odd.

Shouldn't Daredevil be, at the very least, Supersonic to Supersonic+-ish due to his rather consistent dodging of near point-blank gunfire? Such as here and here. And is the Strength change reasonable enough for a change?

The Marvel handbook is only reliable for comparing characters with each other, not their actual accurate power levels.

Ahh, I see, I see.

Antvasima said:
Anyway, my apologies for not remembering that the Black Panther has a higher Mach 21 feat that we can scale "Peak Human" characters from (as well as "Athlete" characters that have consistently kept up with them)
Soo, Punisher should be atleast Mach 21 or am I mistaken?

I suppose so, although given his extreme inconsistency (well-trained ordinary people were usually presented as a problem for him when unarmed), I think that Unknown speed might be better.

A part of me thinks something on the lines "Higher If Going By Best Feats" would work just as good but that's not too far off too.

"Unknown" might be best, I think.

Back