• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible NNT Upgrades?

Ok, now I have gone back and read the full context of what happened with Chandler. Chandler did not use his meteor attack after he became affected by the attack from King and Gowther, but the narrative did suggest that he wasn't as powerful as normal due to the Goddess seal when he did. This a process just like with the Ten Commandments that they had to fix by absorbing demon souls. Unfortunately, Chandler hadn't done any of that and had gone straight to reclaim Meliodas.

On this thread of the same topic, the OP presented evidence to suggest that we could use the vaporization values for Meliodas' destruction of Danafor.

I agree with the upgrade based on the evidence shown, but it would be beneficial to have someone from the calc group take a look at it.

No upgrades are going to be performed unless the calc group accepts this. Endlessly arguing back and forth is not going to make any difference.

I will unsubscribe from this thread now.

ReaperJ said:
I will make a thread for the calc members soon however i want to bring notice to something else that gives an upgrade regardless. In chapter 240 we have a clear panel showing the aftermath of meteor works and you can clearly count 26 + 2 iffy ones , again no assumption here
Mte
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8bUolRIQ...X2Gk9IN3pYpEELZYMXqVTcT3Aa5wCHMYCw/s0/016.png

PS Yes that's how I counted them :p
i am pertty sure this feat is bearly just Small Town level,not really impressive

I'm not talking about the destruction shown on panel rather the KE Chandler would have had to exert to bring 26 meteors down instead of 14. The calc is already linked to his profile iirc

Someone should just notify the Calc Group and let them analyze the information we have. As others said, arguing semantics doesn't really make any difference unless it is accepted.

For one like I said both in the calc and here you can see a clear panel that shows 26 landmarks from the meteors whereas if you were to calculate the number from the panel where Chandler summoned them you would get 14 originally since it didn't show all of them which is a bit more than half so the result is roughly double now . If you found an error in my scaling I'll fix that though

I don't know anything about calcs. But meteorworks being 6-B seems like a really big outlier considering it's Base Chandler that did this in a heavily weakened state.

Mte.png

the picture in question obviously does not showcase the craters from the meteors. they are simply craters from the battle.

-> chandler is to be seen standing directly next to them - the craters are abysmaly small

-> they are in absolute close proximity, to each other and chandler and more importantly: to the deflected attacks from king

-

im indifferent towards anything going on in this thread as i have not checked it. but trying to scale battle landmarks in close proximity to each other where you see chandler standing right next to it as "meteor craters" is an absolute no go and lowers the credibility of any potential upgrades.

i suggest everyone reads the chapters 236 to 240 to understand it.

Well at least we still have Tarmiel's ocean grace feat that Dodonova is going to calc when the English subs of the next chapter come out.

Edited ,thanks again for pointing out ,the total KE changes to 9.63 Teratons still pretty good

no problem. if i sounded harsh i apoligze. when i re-read my post it struck me that it may could be seen offensive. in regards to all the calculations in question here and if they are valid and could be used its best to ask a calc group member i suppose.

also i am eager to see the results of the new feat as well, yes.

he stands right next to them when he swings his sword.

https://imgur.com/a/6i30K

-

even assuming some of the craters from the other pictures are from the meteors, it means the calced size of them is not accurate, further indicating the feat needs to be re-calced

Bump for the original purpose of the thread

I still fail to see why the upgrades weren't a one-and-done type situation. The cloud of vapor qualification was fulfilled even more than it was for other verses to justify an upgrade, and then it was even further supported by Estarossa's Black Hound, which burns, giving us the same type of vapor. And it doesn't create any inconsistencies because it only scales to the high tiers of the verse.

I Bumped my evaluation request again hopefully it helps. I also agree this is pretty straightforward. Pretty much the only argument we got is that it might mess up the scaling due to Chandler's feat, which was addressed.

Meliodas Danafor Vaporization, Chandler Meteors and Samiel/Tarmiel Ocean feats needs to be evaluted, i can handle the scaling.

Yes, now we have 2 made level country and one that is between level country and level continent, seems solid to me. I look forward to the evaluation of the calculation group however.

i heard rumours about the godesses attacks disintegrating their opponents on the molecule level.

depending how that plays out i might calc Ruedociels OmegaArc disintegrating 10K demons. gonna wait for confirmation before i lift a finger tho.

RavenSupreme said:
i heard rumours about the godesses attacks disintegrating their opponents on the molecule level.

depending how that plays out i might calc Ruedociels OmegaArc disintegrating 10K demons. gonna wait for confirmation before i lift a finger tho.
from what I understood from the spoilers, just the divine punishment of Enlil's attack at the mocular level. What would be that ray of the end of the last chapter (?)

Back