• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible NNT Upgrades?

@Blacke

Ok.

Elizabeth normally could be around those levels, but she has blasted the skin off Derieri's arm with a Holy Magic Blast, and when her powers started to grow after remembering her old life, she could hurt Meliodas in his Assault form with Holy Magic. Also, in a previous incarnation, she was portrayed as comparable to Demon Meliodas (the one who's base was 60k), and she could force Derieri and Monspeet's indura forms out with Sariel and Tamiel's help. As mentioned, the latter two feats are with Holy Magic, which does weaken Demons.

The rest i generally agree on, and i can give a sort of scale if needed for the tiers around or above Meliodas' Assault form if you require.

It seems like Dark649 disagrees about this.

By the way, since we can't see the Earth from space, this is unusable.

That's what I saw. I could be missing something, but where did he say it's usable?

@Burning I was a little tired and saw unusable as usable. My mistake.

@Ant Dark disagreed before because he thought Chandler used up over half of his magic power for a High 6-C meteor feat while amped. Though we later explained that Chandler actually did it casually while being severely weakened by the goddess seal with an unknown amp at night. Right now he's only iffy on if the flames that Meliodas used is capable of vaporization since they are similar to Estarossa's flames. So right now Dark is actually more or so neutral but leaning more towards disagreeing on this.

ByAsura said:
@Blacke
Ok.

Elizabeth normally could be around those levels, but she has blasted the skin off Derieri's arm with a Holy Magic Blast, and when her powers started to grow after remembering her old life, she could hurt Meliodas in his Assault form with Holy Magic. Also, in a previous incarnation, she was portrayed as comparable to Demon Meliodas (the one who's base was 60k), and she could force Derieri and Monspeet's indura forms out with Sariel and Tamiel's help. As mentioned, the latter two feats are with Holy Magic, which does weaken Demons.
Well she needs Holy magic just to harm the demons while Meliodas can take on Estrarossa and Zeldris by himself and defeat both if he wanted. Why dont we put both tiers in her Goddess/With memories restored key? like i would say At Least 6-C, higher or far higher with Holy Magic

Well as an angel that's like her only form of offense. Also, holy magic only works if the angel strong enough ( I'm used to calling them angels, don't mind me )

Can you write a summary of what specifically that you wish to change?

@Ant

Basically what's happening here is we want to use the vaporization values for this calc which changes 6-C characters to Low 6-B+ (5.2 Terratons). Which therefore makes

High 7-A -> High 6-C

6-C -> Low 6-B+

High 6-C -> 6-B

Alrighty! so lets see if this ok:

Anyone thats close w/ Galan 40K should be At Least High 6-C, Possibly Low 6-B, Anyone around Elizabeth (stronger then Galan) should be Low 6-B or just, anyone around Estrarossa level should be At Least Low 6-B or Low 6-B+, anyone thats stronger than Estrarossa (weaker then Meliodas) is At Least Low 6-B+, and Meliodas could be At Least Low 6-B+, Possibly/Likely 6-B or just plain 6-B.

@Blacke

As mentioned, they do have to be particuarly strong, like Nerobrasta couldn't kill Derieri just because she had that magic, just break her hair down a little.

ByAsura said:
@Blacke
As mentioned, they do have to be particuarly strong, like Nerobrasta couldn't kill Derieri just because she had that magic, just break her hair down a little.
Ah ok so what would like it to be then? u said that everything else was fine except Elizabeth but i guess im still not smart enough to comprehend what yur saying lol

@BlackeJan actually 56k Meliodas did the Low 6-B+ feat and Derieri is comparable to him and Elizabeth damaged her so she's also Low 6-B+. Characters like Estarossa are probably At least Low 6-B+. While characters like Ludoshel is probably At least Low 6-B+ Likely 6-B.

@Blacke

I wasn't contradicting your list above (which is solid), just replying to another comment.

ByAsura said:
@Blacke
I wasn't contradicting your list above (which is solid), just replying to another comment.
Naw yur good i was just berating myself since u said it in plain sight.

@Peter

which ver. of Meliodas are u talking about? I remember during the maze (when he found them) he had trouble w/ her but when he was revived and took her on again, he one punch man her and that was it for her (was so bad that she needed to recover)

Isn't there the possibility that his Demon form at the time doesn't scale to his normal one, it was out of control after all.

Well since we don't know if this is accepted yet. Let's make a list on what are the characters new tiers going to be.

Not for everybody. The list I've seen on this thread are still missing quite a lot of characters like Ban and Elaine and some characters Sariel and Tarmiel need a new update after the new spoiler summary which said they stomped Eatarossa. Not to mention I'm pretty sure some of the characters like Ludoshel can be At least Low 6-B+ Likely 6-B since he stomped four commandments at the same time two of which should be Low 6-B+.

Peter1129 said:
Demon Meliodas before he died the one that had trouble with Derieri did the Low 6-B+ 5.2 Terraton feat.
Ah! ok so what about after his death in his Base? (where he one punched Derieri)

That base Meliodas (60k) would scale to Estarossa who also has a power lvl of 60k so At least Low 6-B+ according to Raven's list.

I'll probably make a list myself after class is over.

Galan 26k ( high 6-C), 40k ( Likely low 6-B

Melascula ( high 6-C with black matter )

Derrière ( low 6-B)

Monspiete ( low 6-B)

Estarossa ( at least low 6-B)

Zel ( at least low 6-B)

Ban ( likely high 6-C)

Arthur ( likely low 6-B

Merlin ( low 6-B)

Elizabeth ( low 6-B)

Mel ( so many keys so I'm not gunna waste my time touching his profile, his current is 6-B tho)

Reuduciel ( at least low 6-B, likey 6-B ( far above 3 low 6-B and fraudrin who is high 6-C)

Escanor ( Low 6-B to 6-B)

Sariel ( at least low 6-b? Depends on the chapter.)

Tarmiel ( at least low 6-B? Depends on chapter )

Chandler ( at least low 6-B, likely 6-B with true form)

Cusack ( same as chandler )

King ( likely low 6-B )

Gowther ( high 6-C)

Diane ( at least high 6-C, likely low 6-B)

Dolor ( low 6-B)

Gloxinia ( low 6-B)

Twisted Little Raven said:
Galan 26k ( high 6-C), 40k ( Likely low 6-B
Melascula ( high 6-C with black matter )

Derrière ( low 6-B)

Monspiete ( low 6-B)

Estarossa ( at least low 6-B)

Zel ( at least low 6-B)

Ban ( likely high 6-C)

Arthur ( likely low 6-B

Merlin ( low 6-B)

Elizabeth ( low 6-B)

Mel ( so many keys so I'm not gunna waste my time touching his profile, his current is 6-B tho)

Reuduciel ( at least low 6-B, likey 6-B ( far above 3 6-B, and fraudrin who is high 6-C)

Escanor ( Low 6-B to 6-B)

Sariel ( at least low 6-b? Depends on the chapter.)

Tarmiel ( at least low 6-B? Depends on chapter )

Chandler ( at least low 6-B, likely 6-B with true form)

Cusack ( same as chandler )

King ( likely low 6-B )

Gowther ( high 6-C)

Diane ( at least high 6-C, likely low 6-B)

Dolor ( low 6-B)

Gloxinia ( low 6-B)
Shouldnt Ban be At Least High 6-C since he is stronger then Gowther

Oh Indura is extremely op, so I would say 6-B, Estarossa would get stomped by mon and deri Indura forms.as he probably can't even beat reuduciel, considering cusack was a little shook when zel mentioned reuduciel, and they had to go full power now

Well, if you want to use vaporisation values for a preexisting calculation, but only the pulverisation values were previously accepted, you would need to make a note in the blog post about it.

However, I am very uncertain about this. We probably shouldn't assume that two different instances automatically worked in the same manner, regardless of evidence.

Ban isn't stronger than current Gowther. He managed to take half of Galand's power, current Gowther is sitting at 35k and has mind hax on top.

@ ant well we have better evidence that vaporization can actually be used, and this is consistent with other higher tier feats like low 6-B and high 6-C, we should change it to high end since we have better evidence now, and it can be used to support NnT chars being stronger than what is listed on their profiles atm.

Back