• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible NieR:Replicant/Gestalt Upgrade

Nah, their versions in Automata seem to be more advanced and powerful than their version in Gestalt/Replicant. In fact, they are not even related for the most part of Automata.

They do need a key for the first Nier tho, where they would be 7-C via scalling to Emil even though i'm pretty sure his feat is miles better than 7-C

This reminds me I need to stop being lazy and start changing some of the files

The androids in Nier had their 7B to 7A feat recalced to 6C but Bambu says it's an outlier

Seinfeld Distorted Theme Song
Seinfeld Distorted Theme Song

**** my life.

Still, there was some destruction of the surrounding land, but it's impossible to calculate.

It's mostly covered by Near Total Fatalities, IE, "wiping out a majority of the stuff in the blast radius"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Nah, their versions in Automata seem to be more advanced and powerful than their version in Gestalt/Replicant. In fact, they are not even related for the most part of Automata.

They do need a key for the first Nier tho, where they would be 7-C via scalling to Emil even though i'm pretty sure his feat is miles better than 7-C
Actually I just recalled recently that Devola/Popoal models were discontinued after the downfall of Project Gestalt, and were heavily discriminated against meaning they always got scraps and outdated parts, so I doubt they're much more advanced than Replicant/Gestalt Devola and Popola.

Schnee One said:
This reminds me I need to stop being lazy and start changing some of the files
The androids in Nier had their 7B to 7A feat recalced to 6C but Bambu says it's an outlier
Nier is a small franchise, with only three feats at most, counting A2 feat of course, there is no way to decide what is outlier and what is not.

A2's Ka'ala feat (Mountain Level)

Engel's self-destruction causing a Magnitude 7 earthquake that collapses a city block (Large Town Level)

Eve causing a Magnitude 7 earthquake that collapses the first Adam boss fight arena (Large Town Level)

9S point-blank surviving a nuke after riding it to its target, Dr Strangelove style (Town Level)

You can find them all mentioned and/or linked to in the thread NieR Automata Downgrade, which you can find in the related threads under this one

@ SheevShezarrine
9S feat has no calc and we still have bambuu trying to disregard the feat at any cost. The other 3 feats you mentioned are the ones I mentioned earlier. So, we have two 7-C feats and one 7-A, and people still think its outlier lol.

9S feat has no calc and we still have bambuu trying to disregard the feat at any cost. The other 3 feats you mentioned are the ones I mentioned earlier. So, we have two 7-C feats and one 7-A, and people still think its outlier lol.

It may be calcless but it's still a feat nonetheless. And 2B and 9S being able to take hits from Engels (Bambuu positing that such a feat lies somewhere within Tier 8) is also a feat of some amount of merit seeing as one of the defining feats of the Nier side of the Taroverse up until Automata came around was Emil destroying The Aerie, which is a Tier 8 feat. So that's more like 5 feats to Automata's name.

So now you're telling me that Nier automata is tier 8? The feats of Engel and emil can be seen as the very Low-End in the franchise and none of them justifies disregarding the 7-C and 7-A.

The Engels one is the least solid of them, since it was calculated based on Minions And we should not use minions to calculate a character's tier.

And we would still have something like two feats at tier 8, two at high 7-C and one at 7-A, so the great contradiction between them still makes it impossible to decide what is outlier and what is not.

What? I'm saying that Automata has 5 feats that are noteworthy in that they surpass the previous benchmark for the Nier series, witha Tier 8 feat being one of them.

Back