• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nier Revision 3

I was gonna wait to unveil this (at least until I got lifting strength approved). But some questions have come up.

This is the current state of my sandbox. I've

• YoRHa (organization)
    • Updated the YoRHa stats
    • Updated YoRHa abilities
    • Updated YoRHa summary
    • UPdated YoRHa types
    • reactive evolution (data sync and R&D)
  • Replicant
    • updated speed, striking, strength, AP, lifting strength (still waiting to get approved on the last part) for Popola, Kaine, and Emil
    • added Emil's child form
    • added Nier as a character to complete the trio
    • tweaked Popola who can also serve as a template for Devola (she is not YoRHa and should not scale as such and added her stats from replicant)
      • Intend to do the same with Commander White since she's also not YoRHa
    • Duplication via dark phanatasm. Force field creation via dark wall.
  • Automata
    • Updated N2
      • Immortality type 5
        • N2 is less dependent on the Machine network and more IS the machine network gained consciousness. Imagine if something is living anger. You can kill them by killing all sentient beings thus removing everything that can be angry.
      • Updated N2 stats
      • N2 classification
    • Updated Popola for Automata. Her stats will the stats for Devola and the YoRHa commander (who is ironically not YoRHa)
    • tweaks
      • Under Plug-in Chip/Damage Reflection, I want to add "Can reflect up to 250% damage on block with Counter chip"
      • Under 2B and the other combat units will add (Faster than 10H who dodged a laser from centimeters away)
      • Under 9S will add (Comparable to 10H who dodged a laser from centimeters away)
  • Nier Game Page
    • Brought the replicant profiles
    • better categorization
    • Linked Hecatia's links in the description regarding the individual abilities
    • created tabs for the replicant and the automata calculations
For those who don't want Replicant spoilers
(There we go. I originally had some feats for the characters but I've removed them so you don't accidentally spoil yourselves)

I know many of you have not yet played replicant. If you don't want spoilers, jump straight to the bottom of the sandbox and stay there.

Now, the meat of the matter. Originally I was working on the idea of combining the Nier and Nier Automata pages (well, making it in the case of the original nier since it didn't have one). This includes adding in the Nier characters and further categorizing characters. There were some questions regarding the powers/abilities present in the verse. Since I didn't come up with most of these I went back to the thread that did and brought over the links they had and put them under power of the verse. At least the best I could without making my head spin.

If there are comments say so now.

Last edited:
Dude these look good do far at a glance skimming through and it's good these are finally being combined with Nier getting a profile

I have some nit picks with them, but overall they look mostly good. However there are some I disagree with, such as the red girls and the twins. I'll comment more later.

I have to question a few things

Why is Kid Emil 7-B for being able to petrify people?

Why is Nier comparable to Kaine LS wise, when she's consistently overpowered him, or tossed and kicked him around?

Why is N2 high 6-A for being stronger than Emil who only has that rating via chain reaction self destruction?

Why is the Replicant cast comparable to Beepy in thinking speed in the first place let alone comparable to the Beepy from later on who was massively upgraded, to the point a normal Beepy explicitly would have no chance against him?

I have to question a few things

Why is Kid Emil 7-B for being able to petrify people?

Why is Nier comparable to Kaine LS wise, when she's consistently overpowered him, or tossed and kicked him around?

Why is N2 high 6-A for being stronger than Emil who only has that rating via chain reaction self destruction?

Why is the Replicant cast comparable to Beepy in thinking speed in the first place let alone comparable to the Beepy from later on who was massively upgraded, to the point a normal Beepy explicitly would have no chance against him?
I don't really know how to classify Emil able to petrify everything. 7-B came from the durability.

I don't recall her overpowering him or kicking him around. In their first meeting they fought to a standstill and she only kicked him aside after they start fighting side by side by catching him off guard and as a mean to get him out of the way of an attack. If anything, he overpowered her since she had to begin using magic after starting off with only physical attacks. And the next time she does it, he just stood there and took it since he was emotionally shell shocked. She never physically overpowered him in a battle.

N2 is another one I'm not sure of. Everything she does either happens in some ethereal plane or through proxy bodies.

Beepy's physical body had been upgraded. He had directed the repair bots to give him new weapons and abilities. But the physical process for his mind was the same.

Yeah, if anybody has any opinions, please let me know. I'll counter if I disagree but I do wish to hear them. Even the nitpicks.

Should Child Emil's attack potency be kept at 7B? Or should it be brought down to average human and leave petrification as an ability that doesn't affect AP?

Still not sure what to do with N2. I went to other pages to get inspiration. But there is no page for the Skynet in Terminator. And there is no page for the Machine Intelligence in Matrix. There is no FEAR page so I can't see Alma Wade either. I can't even use Ben 10 as an example cuz at least Ben 10 has his own body. Ok, I have an idea regarding N2. What if we just do away with the terminal side? It's a noncoporeal entity that can only interact within the bounds of hacking space. We treat N2 like Matrix treats Agent Smith and just leave as a note its omnipresence within the machine network.

Oh, two minor things regarding the YoRHa pages.

Under Plug-in Chip/Damage Reflection, I want to add "Can reflect up to 250% damage on block with Counter chip"

Also, regarding the YoRHa, should we make mention of 10H in the speed section? She was another laser dodger that pulled it off from centimeters away. I have her excerpt in the calculations page but should we also reference it in the speed of each character?

I think the Nier Automata twins should get At most 7-A like 9S does, considering the game shows them as comparable and capable of fighting the same enemies.

We treat data like enemies as 10-C or unknown. You can't scale the red girls to A2's physicals since they're shown as only databased beings, and A2's data self has no showing to be relative to her main physical body.

Also, regarding the YoRHa, should we make mention of 10H in the speed section? She was another laser dodger that pulled it off from centimeters away. I have her excerpt in the calculations page but should we also reference it in the speed of each character?
What ware her feats again.

Also why do the red girls scale to High 6-A? I don't see why they should scale to Emil's self destruction, when said self destruction killed everything on the planet.

Well the only real change I had on N2 was adding the word hypothetical everywhere. If we want something back I can copy it from the original page. Here. I've changed N2 and Popola accordingly. I also removed all the physical abilities described for N2. No physical body means no physical abilities.

What ware her feats again.
The one I'm thinking of is when her Pod tried killing her with a laser. Several of the shots, including the first one when she was in the middle of telling her pod to not shoot, was within the Pod's arm reach. Not her arm. Pod's arm. Which puts her centimeters away when it happened. Pod lasers are thinner but 10H was closer so I imagine the end result of such a calculation will be the same as what we already have. So should we make mention that 10H has also done this point blank laser dodging as well?

The one I'm thinking of is when her Pod tried killing her with a laser. Several of the shots, including the first one when she was in the middle of telling her pod to not shoot, was within the Pod's arm reach. Not her arm. Pod's arm. Which puts her centimeters away when it happened. Pod lasers are thinner but 10H was closer so I imagine the end result of such a calculation will be the same as what we already have. So should we make mention that 10H has also done this point blank laser dodging as well?
Sounds fine. H models are also one of the weaker YoRHa models afaik

Very nice work. Definitely add the 10H laser dodge. Sets the bar for YoRHa combat aptitude even when they're not specifically adept at it.

By the by. Who here exactly has and has not played Nier Replicant? I organized the sandbox specifically so those who didn't wouldn't be spoiled. But I'd like to get a better feel on who saw what in it and what got evaluated.

By the by. Who here exactly has and has not played Nier Replicant? I organized the sandbox specifically so those who didn't wouldn't be spoiled. But I'd like to get a better feel on who saw what in it and what got evaluated.
I haven't really played but I've seen the lore and I don't mind spoilers 🗿

Alright. Calcs have bee approved and I'm wrapping things up.
If there is any issue, say so now.
Especially if there is any issue in abilities. I did a lot of copy/paste so if there's a problem, I rather not make it worse. Plus it'll be a nightmare fixing so many pages.

Small formatting errors here and there, but all in all, they look solid. I can fix those myself later on.

Also, is there a reason that the Popola and Devola models in NA are stronger than the ones in NR? I think they should probably scale to each other, making guys like Kaine and Nier At most 7-A+

I figured 10 thousand years gives plenty of time for tech upgrades and the like. Like I can imagine things scaling forwards, so the NA characters can scale to the NR ones as the new and improved descendants, but I didn't think it could work backwards.

Shall I upgrade them?

I figured 10 thousand years gives plenty of time for tech upgrades and the like. Like I can imagine things scaling forwards, so the NA characters can scale to the NR ones as the new and improved descendants, but I didn't think it could work backwards.

Shall I upgrade them?
From what little I know about automata they didn't actually improve the Devola and Popola models since the whole shadow lord fiasco, they just made a last pair to suffer and bear the sins of the original ones. If anything they might even be weaker since the originals powered Weiss and stole power from him during the first fight.

From what little I know about automata they didn't actually improve the Devola and Popola models since the whole shadow lord fiasco, they just made a last pair to suffer and bear the sins of the original ones. If anything they might even be weaker since the originals powered Weiss and stole power from him during the first fight.
After the failure of the D&P models in Replicant, most of them were disposed. The ones we meet in Automata were spared as a cautionary tale. And androids swap parts as a means of healing and prolonging their life so it's fair to assume Automata's D&P had to swap parts as well. (Hey, is there an immortality that covers organ swapping?)

Also, twins didn't really steal powers from Weiss. If their words are to be believed, they were the original wielders of those powers and had gifted a small portion of it to him when they made him.

And androids swap parts as a means of healing and prolonging their life so it's fair to assume Automata's D&P had to swap parts as well.

Considering how they are hated by basically everyone I doubt they had access to anything good

Also, twins didn't really steal powers from Weiss. If their words are to be believed, they were the original wielders of those powers and had gifted a small portion of it to him when they made him.

But they didn't make him? Iirc Hamelin did along with the other kids of his squad. But as they claim that power originally belongs to them. Now the question is if the atonement duo have access to that power? Imo they don't because they were "made" to serve as a reminder of how they ****** up.

All of this could be cleared with side material tho but me and the bois are still looking for all of them before we start making blogs

Yeah, I doubt the twins had access to any upgrades at all. I think they should be comparable to one another. Basically just make the whole NieR cast at "At most 7-A".

Would still be consistent with Yorha Androids being the most advanced form of Androids.

Alright, changes have been made. I've made a scaling tab to hold all the explanations and have combined the calculation tabs.

Anything else?

Mountain level+ is 7-A, not High 7-A. That's Large Mountain level.

Other than that, they look fine.

Whoops. Fixed. Alright. Anyone else? Otherwise, I'll go get this approved.

Also, as a reminder. I'll be scaling the Commander to Devola and Popola. And combining Replicant and Automata means either rename the existing page or (since I don't see a rename button) redirecting it to a newly formatted one.

I wouldn't see how that would make her comparable to popola and devola. Plus aren't they stronger than the average android?

I don't recall anything that suggested they were stronger.

White was at one point part of the android resistance. And we see that the resistance is willing to use swords against the machines.

I guess rather I should say some sort of involvement with the resistance. She and Jackass share some sort of history.

Hey, Emirp. You're a thread mod. And you're involved with this verse. Might I get you to be the first approval?

Just had to make sure since I wasn't sure if the questions regarding White were a 'hold up for a moment'. Plus I keep track of all changes I made/recommend by editing the initial post and want to make sure it wasn't over looked.

Anyways, I've reached out to glass. There's only one glass I could find in the staff section.

Back