• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nivadellir is older then the hammer by an unkown margin so the assumed heat of the star is wrong as we established above, unless the hammer was forged a few years after the stars formation (improbable considering a forge had to be structured around the star first, and nuetron stars cool rapidly after formation) Assuming the average temperture of nuetron stars we get city level plus rating from the ray produced by the star.

So basically it has similar problems to thors own nivadellir feat, the star is old (And considering the star can melt the metal even after 6500 years its safe to assume it was well past a few years old when it created the hammer)

We never see the full meteor with iron man on it, we have no idea how large the metoer he's hit by is.(Atleast I couldn't find a good shot of it) The shot zooms out and iron man isn't on any of the falling meteors. Theres no way to pixel scale when we don't know how big the rock is in comparison to tony

The color of the thing in the middle and the flames are very differnet.

And To PROVE that this is Iron Man, in the shot right before you see Iron Man landing on the center of the same colored meteor with basically the same size ratio

No we see iron man run into a meteor, getting caught on it. we zoom out and he's not visible, we get to see a small section of the meteor he's caught on before the zoom out, that's it.

I also just used the color compare tool, the central flame is nearly identical to the transitory color between the dust and fire and matches a few other spots on the meteor perfectly. There is no iron man in that shot, at least none I can find regardless of magnification.

We even see that central spot move and expand like flame over the next couple frames....

I know we should probably chalk it up to movie nonsense but the meteor iron man is on is actually a far lighter shade of brown then the meteor we see impact the ground.

Oh by the way. We got 2 more feats.

The 1st was the fact that Hulk staggered a Mountain (Surtur; he is 4000 meters tall) (scales to everyone which would be 7-A)

The other is Surtur destroying asgard which would only scale to him and Odin

Basically due to the fact we got the temp for the neutron calc is rather funky, and CM ship thing didn't have the right materials

This DOES seem like some big downplay, and putting them in the same level as their other MCU counterparts makes no sense

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:

The 1st was the fact that Hulk staggered a Mountain (Surtur; he is 4000 meters tall) (scales to everyone which would be 7-A)

Surtur was 800 metres at the beginning. I think we can scale from the fact that Surtur withstood the first blast of Asgard that levelled the mountains of Asgard. Also the size of the neutron star is extremely inconsistent through the movie. I remember User:Matthew Schroeder calcing it at 6-B using emissivity of LGM-1

Chris Hemsworth is 190.5cm, and according to himself bulks up to 215 lbs whenever he's playing Thor. Applying those numbers into the Body Surface Area calculator, we get an area of 2.26 m┬▓

The ring has an area of 49.53928 m┬▓, as calculated already.

So, what level of energy would the Dyson Sphere drain and channel? Most likely that produced by the star's luminosity. LGM-01, the world's most famous Neutron Star, has a luminosity value of 0.006, which totals 2.2968e24 Joules/s.

Do a basic Rule of Three Calculation, and we discover that Thor was tanking 1.04780853e23 Joules. Or 25 teratons.

Revan Laha said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:

Surtur was 800 metres at the beginning. I think we can scale from the fact that Surtur withstood the first blast of Asgard that levelled the mountains of Asgard.
Also the size of the neutron star is extremely inconsistent through the movie. I remember User:Matthew Schroeder calcing it at 6-B using emissivity of LGM-1
He reached his full size when hulk staggered him

Back