• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Massive Upgrade for Arceus + Unown

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see, from the scans posted here, the Unown are doing very interesting feats here in these scans. From both the games and the manga, the Unown are shown to be used to make up and create the sealed forms for Dialga, Palkia and Giratina simuntaeously. Well a large group of them anyway. Of course a single Unown would be infinitely too weak, but as a large group, I think the Unown should be granted one of these options:

-Low 2-C

-Low 2-C, likely higher

-At Least Low 2-C
Unown feat
Arceus feat
Arceus feat (2)
Arceus feat (3)
And the reason for one of these ratings would come from the fact that they were used to forge the sealed forms of the Creation trio. So they should likey, if not, be outright equally as strong as they are when in their sealed forms. However, for the Unown, it would only be in terms of hax/reality warping and not actual AP like that of the trio.

Now for Arceus

Of course it would be clear as day for Arceus to scale off of this too, if ever given to the Unown. But it might be more than what you are thinking it would be.

Based off of the scans here, and if needed the chapter from the Adventure's mangahere , when Arceus was placed onto the Mysti Stage to create a set of the trio for Team Rocket, he didnt have any of his plates with him. He was completely plate-less during this moment as Team Rocket was using the plates to bribe Arceus into doing what they wanted. And despite not even having one plate, he was still able to easily manipulate the Unown and create the sealed forms of the Creation Trio. For more evidence of him not having his plates, If you look further into the chapter, we see that Arceus didnt get back all of its plates until after the creation process started and he only paused it so that he could get them.

So, if taken at face value, Arceus without any of his plates should get one of these ratings:

Low 2-C

Low 2-C, likely higher

At Least Low 2-C, likely higher

And the reason for one of these ratings would be that Arceus could still control all of the Unown and create the Creation trio's sealed forms easily, even without any of its plates. And if this gets accepted, then his other keys that do involve his plates might need to get bumped up as well.

So, does anyone have any thoughts or issues with this?

Dont forget the Unown reside in a dimension outside of space-time that is on the same plane as Dialga and Palkia

WeeklyBattles said:
Dont forget the Unown reside in a dimension outside of space-time that is on the same plane as Dialga and Palkia
Oh yea I forgot about that......hmm. We should address that later once we deal with the stuff the post is addressing for now I think.

Yea but IIRC that feat of shaking the universes is done by Incomplete Arceus from the movie, who still has plates

In this case, we're talking about an Arceus with no plates at all, STILL being drastically higher than the unown and sealed Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.

Shouldnt that scale to Incomplete Arceus, which would then scale to Complete Arceus?

Complete arceus is on a tier of his own, shouldnt get upgraded for his plateless feat.

PaChi2 said:
Complete arceus is on a tier of his own, shouldnt get upgraded for his plateless feat.
Why not? Complete Arceus gets scaled off of his Incomplete form (i believe), which should be getting upgraded based on his plateless self. Depending on what tier Incomplete Arceus gets out of this thread, it makes no sense why it wouldnt transfer over to Complete Arceus

Complete Arceus is scaled to the trio's unsealed forms for creating a shirtton (spelled it that way on purpose. Tryin to keep it PG) of universes.

kk thats fair. But I still think his Incomplete form should scale off of whatever tier his Plateless form gets due to one having most of the plates and the other having none of them at all

But for now, what tier are the Unown gonna get? I still think they should be Low 2-C when combined as a group but idk about a single Unown's tier

There were no speed feats for the Unown when it comes to a single Unown unfortunately, but consider how their speed is increased quite dramatically in their own dimension. They will be infinite or the possibly immeasurable part to suggest this as they did created their own dimension as a group after all.

I not so sure if a Unown is infinite on its own without other Unowns do it might be Unknow speed going by what I think of it. Anyway I agree with this.

@Star all of the Unown exist in a dimension outside of spacetime similar to the dimensions Dialga and Palkia reside in, that would qualify for Infinite speed wouldnt it?

@Weekly Yes as in their dimension is outside of space time when all the Unowns are together. Not so sure what will happened though if a single Unown outside the dimension they reside in will have in terms of speed as in infinite speed or not. There are the possibilities of it, but it is something I been thinking on and still am.

I dont really see why the Unown have to be grouped together in order to have Infinite Speed. They usually only form groups to increase their AP or hax capabilities, not stuff like speed, durability, etc.

Tho given the doubts here, maybe Likely Infinite/Immeasurable speed for a single Unown would be a better option?

Btw, depending on what tier we put the Unown at, would this also scale towards the Creation trio's sealed forms? For example, if we put the Unown at "At Least Low 2-C" or "Low 2-C, likely higher", then do the sealed trio get the same treatment? Unless the Unown are being rated lower, it wouldnt make any kind of sense for the trio to not be at least equal to, if not, greater than the unown or the unown being rated higher than the trio.

Consider how it take a group of Unowns to do this feat, it will be "Low 2-C, likely higher" when they are together and "Unknown" when it comes to individual Unowns. There is also the part the reality wrap ability applies when there is a group of Unowns.

Yes a single Unown has no other power except Hidden Power and Levitate, they dont have any reality warping, but all Unown have Infinite speed due to existing in a dimension outside of Space-Time similar to Dialga's and Palkia's

Starkiller215 said:
Consider how it take a group of Unowns to do this feat, it will be "Low 2-C, likely higher" when they are together and "Unknown" when it comes to individual Unowns. There is also the part the reality wrap ability only possibly applies when there is a group of Unowns.
Idk about the Reality Warping part. I mean despite being individual Unown are still psychic types which generally and naturally have reality warping capabilities. I mean just a single Unown in the anime can teleport people inside their own minds (BFR type hax I think). Maybe they should still have it, it just wont be anywhere near as good without being in groups

And as someone mentioned above, a single Unown should be High 3-A for having a small amount of 4-D energy

Dont remember the exact specifics but yes. That unown fell out of its own universe into the human world where Ash, Brock and Misty found it and tried caring for it while it was injured. Something happened later on (probably Team Rocket) and Unown teleported everyone inside Lavitar's brain (even Larvitar itself was teleported too).

Thats like a BFR hax right there. And it should also have a telepathy type hax since all unown can read the minds of other life forms like it did with Misty.

So Unknown AP and Infinite speed for a single Unown

Low 2-C AP and Infinite speed for a group of Unown?

WeeklyBattles said:
So Unknown AP and Infinite speed for a single Unown
Low 2-C AP and Infinite speed for a group of Unown?
Someone above said High 3-A for a single Unown via them having a small amount of 4-D power IIRC. Is this incorrect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back