• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Massive Upgrade for Arceus + Unown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I not 100% sure on the durability part so I will like to put it as "Likely High 3-A" as there are hardly any durability feats for the Unown as a single Unown, but the Low 2-C for a group of Unown will do.

Well considering the shockwaves produced during Dialga and Palkia's clash only made the unown flee from them and not actually damage even a single one of them, I'd say a single Unown could have High 3-A durability.

@Anime Kept in mind that they battle briefly in the Unown's dimension before proceed to battle elsewhere. Still the shockwaves were shown during the battle.

Anyway I prefer the "Likely High 3-A" durability for the Unown when it is a single one (not as in a group) as that is just one instance for the durability part.

Starkiller215 said:
Anyway I prefer the "Likely High 3-A" durability for the Unown when it is a single one (not as in a group) as that is just one instance for the durability part.
Likely is good for me.

So for a single Unown: High 3-A in AP, Likely High 3-A durability and Infinite speed

And for a whole group of them: Low 2-C, likely higher in AP, Low 2-C in durability and Infinite speed?

Aparajita said:
What do you guys think of this Multiverse Supporting Theory for Arceus?
https://theinsightfulpanda.com/2014/12/30/poke-theory-the-multiverse-of-the-delta-episode/
We looked at this already and im afraid it doesnt change anything. Arceus is remaining where he is until Infinite Universes are confirmed or at least strongly implied.

However speaking of Arceus, we need to discuss what tier his Incomplete Key is now scaling off of his plateless form. Arceus while plateless is At least Low 2-C. So, as a FAR stronger form, with plates, what would Incomplete Arceus's tier be now?

Its not really an upgrade for Incomplete Arceus though, he's already At least Low 2-C, this is just more evidence to back that rating.

Petty much we don't need to upgrade Arceus as he already rated as such like he overpowered 3 Low 2-Cs in the movie and ect,. No need to further upgrade him so he stay as he is. Also like @Weekly said, it furthermore justified his rating as at least Low 2-C.

Edot: Whoops I use the wrong term and should said overpowered there.

I see your points but theres something im not getting. The thing with this is Arceus when doing that in the movie had plates and was missing like only a few of them, still maintaining a large part of his power.

Meanwhile here in the manga, Arceus had no plates, like none at all. He was infinitely weaker here compared to his movie counterparts and he still did the same thing. He manipulated the unown and created the trio's sealed forms rather easily in the manga. And that's just him without plates.

If Incomplete Arceus from the movie is that much higher than Plateless Arceus, then why shouldnt the one with plates be bumped up due to the feats of the one without plates?

@Anime There is also the fact he can take back the plates that was stolen plus he summoned them and commanded the Unowns (Arceus is the god of the multiverse) to make the sealed forms for the creation trio. We can still make him stay at "At least Low 2-C" as of now.

Edit: Also that is not manipulation going by what the scans show.

Wait, why is Arceus infinitely weaker without plates?

Anyways Arceus plates are powerful, but other than "at least low 2C" we can't really upgrade him since he only has low 2C feats while missing plates, and so we can't really do more than explain just how casual he was with the feat.

Starkiller215 said:
@Anime There is also the fact he can take back the plates that was stolen plus he summoned them and commanded the Unowns as he is the god of the multiverse to make the sealed forms for the creation trio. We can still make him stay at "At least Low 2-C" as of now.
Right but as mentioned above Plateless Arceus is already considered and accepteable as "At least Low 2-C" which is exactly the same tier that Incomplete Arceus with almost all of its plates is in.

How does it make any sense for both to be equal when Incomplete Arceus should be drastically stronger than his plateless counterpart?

@Anime We have yet to see Arceus battle without all plates in the anime and manga nor have we yet to see his full power without all of his plates so we petty much will kept it as it is. If you want to go by the games however, he will still dominate quite well as we don't include game mechanics anyway.

Blahblah9755 said:
Wait, why is Arceus infinitely weaker without plates?
Because the plates are the source of Arceus's power? And frankly outside of creating the trio's sealed forms, Manga Arceus has infinitely lower feats then the feats and power his plate counterparts show. Plus the fact that in the manga, losing all of the plates doesnt make Arceus die it just drastically weakens his power to ridiculous levels. Meanwhile its the opposite in the movie.

But is the gap for Low 2-C that big then? Even if one is far stronger than another Low 2-C they can still be in the same Low 2-C tier?

Hmm kk. I mustive been misinformed about that then. My bad then. But It still bothers me that even while plateless, Arceus can be in the same tier as him with plates. Should his Incomplete form get a "likely higher" part added to his tier powerscaling off of his plateless form? If not, then I'll drop this and get back to upgrading the unown.

Huesito88 said:
How about if their 10 times stronger then a low 2-c
Well for this case we have Dialga, Palkia and Giratina's low 2-c forms, along with the Unown who in a group are Low 2-C, likely higher. So that would be 10 times stronger than 4 low 2-c's not just one

Anime4Life2020 said:
Hmm kk. I mustive been misinformed about that then. My bad then. But It still bothers me that even while plateless, Arceus can be in the same tier as him with plates. Should his Incomplete form get a "likely higher" part added to his tier powerscaling off of his plateless form? If not, then I'll drop this and get back to upgrading the unown.
Yeah i guess a Likely Highr would be ok since his base form would be At least Low 2-C

Kk good for me. And sorry if I was being a little stubborn as I was confused with the Low 2-C bussiness

Also that reminds me. If we make the Unown in a group Low 2-C, likely higher, then shouldnt we put Likely Higher for Dialga, Palkia and Giratina's sealed forms too? It wouldnt make sense for the Unown to be implied as higher than the Creation Trio.

And then maybe the Lake Trio will need to get the Likely higher too since they can match one of the trio....

Alright. Can someone unlock Arceus' page real quick? I'll add in the likely higher, plus I still need to put in the soul and matter manipulation from earlier.

@Anime When the Lake trio are together, they still remain at the Low 2-C part. The sealed forms of the Creation Trio will be stated as "At least Low 2-C" consider how they got overpowered by Arceus.

Good point. Okay thats fine with me

So for Unown-

Individually- High 3-A, Likely High 3-A durability and Infinite Speed

As a group- Low 2-C, likely higher, Low 2-C durability and infinite speed

Incomplete Arceus- At Least Low 2-C, likely higher

Creation Trio sealed forms- At Least Low 2-c

?

@Anime Alright as I will see this finally being concluded so this will be fine.

Edit: Infinite for the group of Unowns as well though it is possible they could be immeasurable consider how they did managed to outpace the shockwaves in that one movie.

Also I just thought of something else:

- Unown should get matter manipulation and life creation since they can create pokemon and crystalize things like they did in Greenfield

- Since the Unown were used to create the trio's sealed forms, that should also imply they have the sealed Dialga, Palkia and Giratina's abilities too (only weaker).

Any issues with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back