• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Lifting Strength for Eri

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I was discussing this on another thread, and wondering if this is possible that this sword can increase Eri's Lifting Strength?

FDD5B775-C168-45BE-922A-958A95AE0C16

i did a recalc using what i think are the greatest possible dimensions for the sword.

3x eri's height (330 cm or 129 in.), little bit wider than tokoyami 12ish in (30.48 cm) width, ill bump the 1 in thickness to 2 in be cause why not (2.5 cm to 5 cm), everything else shold be the same. 129x12x2= 3096 in cubed. 3096x0.0332371= 102.9 lbs or 46 kg. (330x30.48x5= 50292 cm cubed 50292x.92= 46268.64 g or 46 kg.)

thats a high end for the calc, but assuming thats accurate. yeah, thats really damn strong for a kid.

I'm actually not surprised, since kids in MHA can biologically be raise from a 10-C like Bakugo to getting punched through walls and walking it off from All Might.

nah, that ones like the high-high end. max possible size, solid plastic etc. in reality its probably atleast a little smaller and since its a toy its probably even hollow. so its probably a lot less.

I mean, was it a toy? It was a gift from Tokoyami, who has a real sword as a decoration. Eri picked the sword randomly.

Even Tail Man freaked out when he saw Tokoyami carry that sword and freaked out more when he saw Eri winning it.

It pretty common on the internet to make sword replica's, like the Master Sword.

i mean if it is a real sword then its likely solid metal probably aluminum or something similar. which would mean its a lot more, if it is aluminum, max size would be 2.7x50292=135788.4 g or 135 kg. the lower end would be 2.7x11000=29700 g or 29.7 kg.

in all honesty i think there are too many variables and too little information to accurately or reliably calc it.

Hm... maybe we could get better angles in the anime or more explanation on Tokoyami's hobbies later.

But yeah, there is nothing more to do here.

Is Eri holding the forking Buster Sword

that's adorable, I needed that after the latest episode

Well first off, you made a mistake

Second of all it's at

spoiler

the part where Miro gets shot with a quirk stealing bullet, he proceeds to beat Overhaul into the ground anyways, and the episode cuts off at the part where Deku comes in for backup

I dunno if you mean I'm going to be depressed as fork about the Overhaul arc going forward, or the fact that the followups are underwhelming, but alright I believe you

if the anime is where i think it is. then there will be atleast a little depression next episode or mabye the episode after that, but from there (if my memory is correct.) it goes up.

(i said atleast because some people will find it super deppressing but other may not be a depressed by it, just keep watching and you'll see.)

I Memorized it. I've also read all of one piece 3 times and Naruto 2 times. The depressing stuff is necessary.

Nah, you are good. There are times where I forget a certain series existed, like Psych, and then I get happy because I knew I liked it at one point and now I can enjoy it again. Or better see it's flaws.

i love those moments and it happens fairly often to me due to my bad memory and the fact thtat im constantly reading/watching multple things at once. its like: "oh hey whats this? this looks intresting." *proceeds to binge whole thing* (1 month later sees the same thing) "oh hey whats this? this looks intresting." *proceeds to binge whole thing* "im getting the some serious deja vu here." or atleast thats how it is for me.

Is Eri's Quirk 4 Dimensional?

Nighteye's quirk predicted future events and clearly saw Deku die. Previously, whatever Nighteye did, the future never changed. But Deku's death did change. Do you think Rewind transcended the 3 Dimensional realm to change to future outside of Nighteye's prediction?

Well that came out of left field but ugh

Probably not, honestly, the mechanics of foresight aren't super clear

A big question raised over it is if the future can actually change somehow, and he only mentions that the outcome happens no matter what he specifically chooses to do

Then again, the reversal quirk effecting times isn't that big of a surprise

Sorry about the left field, I didn't want make a new thread or to bring it up in the main my hero discussion Thread because it seems all they want to talk about over there is the movie.

I bring it up because it's the only case in the entire MHA lore where time was a prevalent plot point.

Hmmm maybe

I always see it as eri reversing time around deku to basically change the future that was "unavoidable'

InfiniteSped said:
I mean, if it's a gift for a child, it's probably hollow plastic, or foam tbh.
Eri wasn't directly handed the sword. She won it randomly and Tail Man freaked out seeing that.

Spinoirr said:
Hmmm maybe

I always see it as eri reversing time around deku to basically change the future that was "unavoidable'
Hm... I don't have any real arguments to support 4th Dimensional. But the future was clearly changed and the explanation could be more than just plot armor.

Or it could be that ERI'S quirk is time manipulation and by reversing time, certain things about it's flow got altered

I mean, I guess if you really want to slap MUH DUMIUNSHIONS on it, sure, knock yourself out

Normal human beings call it time manipulation

Back