• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Kefla profile

SSGgoku123456 said:
may i ask anyone who knows how the heck did she get this so called 'infinite' power? vegito has never stated to have this.
Merged Zamasu's power was said to have expanded to no end meaning infinite power...

Wouldn't like infinite power mean 3-A(you know i used the logic of infinite Attack potency) don't blame me.

Infinite power would mean High 3-A, but as i said the statements are hyperboles and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Infinite power would mean High 3-A, but as i said the statements are hyperboles and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Of course i was just saying that out of curiosity. Thou i am surprised a DBS statement is considered a hyperbole these days...

Celestial Pegasus said:
Hmm yeah but in a verse like Dragonball were the characters go from 4b to 3A to High 3A to Low 2C with just training its not that farfetched...

17 and 18 have were stated to have infinite power because they have limitless stamina, but that does not mean they are High 3-A.

Dark649 said:
17 and 18 have were stated to have infinite power because they have limitless stamina, but that does not mean they are High 3-A.
If that was accepted i swear i would of made Zeref high 3-A via fairy heart lol.

Anyway, Kome Infinte power is usual flowery language that authors add to make it sound more "majestic" or "epic" in a certain sense. A way to underline someones overwhelming power.

Hasn't literally close to every major db villain in some way been said to have infinite power or something to that effect? Buu instantly comes to mind saying something like he is omnipotent and i distinctly remember either cell or freeza been stated to have no end to their power or something like that.

So no we aren't taken statements of this sort seriously.

Also what Blanked said as well saying ppl been stated to have infinite power is usually flowery language to say someone has a lot of power.

18 and 17's body act as a conduit for that infinite energy, they can't use infinite energy, they'd have to be infinitley powerful to draw it all out.

yeah, the worst part of DB logic is when power levels go from A - non linear, namek saga is the best example, goku gets exactly over 10x his saiyan saga form / over 3x planet level (increasing his power by x3 made him planet level, so yeah), and then he goes vastly above dwarf star level with a 33. reccuring 3 x increase

She's overpowering Post UI SSJG Goku and even takes down Blue (Why do they put SUPER SAIYAN BLUE DEFEATED!? in the title if it's been defeated plenty of other times btw lmao)

in the promo, she uses super saiyan, we shouldn't make this profile until the next episode, plus, she fought a weakened goku

There is a "?" Mark at the end of the title, which means it may not be entirely true. It might more so be he seemingly gets overpowered but gets right back up.

Anyway, I did my best to fix the profile: removing unwanted "+" signs, adding categories, and changing the text to something that doesn't shout NLF. Staff might be able to make other improvements, including a lock to the page.

^ It isn't explicitly stated, but Zeno will likely allow it. I hope that they try to bring back Gogeta since they don't have Potaras right now.

Gogeta isn't canon "not yet at least"

Fusion will be BS we don't need that, we have enough rivalry so each character get their spotlight

^ True. I want to see what Frieza and Vegeta have up their sleeves because they were unfazed by Ultra Instinct.

ZERO7772 said:
Wasn't the fusion not allowed ? eh **** all the rules so we can have fun ?
Actually that was a lie to Goten and Trunks along with using an itwm thats not dangerous by itself is okay

UltraInstinctGoku said:
Awesome episode, wished the fusion had been done earlier. I would consider kafla as "at least 3-A, possibly high 3-A" in tier with AP, SS and dura as the same. Blitzed a ssj god Goku (stronger than ssj blue kaioken ×10 from universe 6 saga) with ease and will probably stomp him next episode even as a ssj blue, as goku stated he is gonna use kaioken in the preview. Just my thoughts for now.
Ok maybe but she could still be 3A, don't forget that goku isnt at full power right now due to his fight with jiren, even thouh he at god form doesn't mean he's at full power so maybe all she did was blitz far from full power SSG

So, even SSJB Kaioken 20x Goku is lost, and he once again awakens his Ultra Instinct to fight Kefla

Next episode UI Goku vs Kefla, from the preview of next eps, apparently Kefla should be at least High 3A and likely Low 2C due to being comparable to or not far behind UI Goku

We do not tend to follow the above scaling because the difference from 3-A to Low 2-C is infinity, so if she gets overwhelmed by UI Goku, she will remain 3-A.

well, there is a possibility that Goku UI have to be serious to beat Kefla on next episode (UI Goku have to use Super Kamehameha (not a quick Kamehame) on the preview), doesn't that count for similar powerscaling for later?

It will not be a stomp battle from the preview I think, well anyway have to wait for a whole week first.

Skylietz said:
well, there is a possibility that Goku UI have to be serious to beat Kefla on next episode (UI Goku have to use Super Kamehameha (not a quick Kamehame) on the preview), doesn't that count for similar powerscaling for later?
It will not be a stomp battle from the preview I think, well anyway have to wait for a whole week first.
Goku will use Kamehameha and then UI ends.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOCf9FSVQAAIk-2.jpg

Back