• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible kamen rider revision

Minaaaa

She/Her
I've went and gathered information i don't think has been talked about on here to possibly give kamen rider and some characters some upgrades.

Kamen Rider verse is stated to be infinite and is infinite/endless in size.

Able to transform into Kamen Rider Barlckxs
Erased
Heisei and Reiwa
Able to Transform into Another Ohma Zi-O. Should have all of his powers too.

High Godly Regeneration - Able to return from his history being erased
Can sense parallel timelines and changes to history
Abstract Existence Type 1 and Madness Manipulation Type 2 and 3 - Powers from Ark Zero
Should have abilities from Kamen Rider Saber

Apologies if i got some stuff wrong.

Heya, i guess you're pretty new here so you haven't caught up with most of KR topic recently huh?

Most of the discussion went on our discord server which you can join if you like.

I will respond to your revision later.

Last edited:
Tsukasa saying the multiverse is infinite is a mistranslation and I believe him saying it’s endless would make the multiverse 2-B. Woz saying that space is infinite would be High 3-A not 2-A.

This should be okay.

We already have Oma with High Godly regen but no supporting evidence, this should be good. It’s also up for debate wether or not Oma has the powers of all Riders or just the Heisei ones.

KAMEN RIDER VERSE:

The first one come from Decade so it is legit, but context is the problem here, the english subtitles said Infinite but japanese word are 無数 (Musū) which translate as endless. According to our wiki, that is 2-B which is Kamen Rider highest cap currently.

Second one come from Woz, he said infinity of space which is likely hyperbole since nothing actually proven that. Even if it true, Woz refer to the space of universe being infinity not number of universes.

Third one as i've said above, endless are just 2-B and this could support 2-B more but nothing else. 2-A is meaningless btw since KR is gonna get upgrade to Tier 1 soon.

HIRYU KAKOGAWA/ANOTHER ZI-O:

I agree with this one, but most supporters are currently busy with other project so nobody really care about him

KAMEN RIDER OHMA ZI-O:

Ohma already have High-Godly but thank for providing evidence

We still debating should Ohma Zi-O have powers from Reiwa era, and rework every Heisei Riders profile.

Regarding whether Ohma Zi-Oh have the powers of Reiwa riders or not :

Even if Ohma Zi-O was repeatedly stated to be the King of Time of Heisei era only. We still have Zi-Oh Ohma form known as the King of Time of all eras (stated by Toei).

I know that this sound weak as an evidence, but if you reconsider the context, it does make sense.

Heisei's powers are completely worthless to Barlcksx, but by becoming the king of all era, Zi-Oh can overcome Barlcksx's power.

And regarding old man Sougo, not sure if this make any sense to you guys, but he did show that his power is comparable to Ohma form in the final stage. Which should tell us that his "power of all riders" should be equal to Ohma form.

Ohma Form is just a derivation of Ohma Zi-O or in other word, Sougo's own way to become a king instead of a tyrant like 2068 version is.

I'm all agree for Ohma Zi-O being "composite" Kamen Rider but this is a controversial topic and we still haven't finished all profiles yet.

Heya, i guess you're pretty new here so you haven't caught up with most of KR topic recently huh?

Most of the discussion went on our discord server which you can join if you like.

I wanted to know where these Kamen Rider revisions are happening to give my input. Can I join the server?

Regarding whether Ohma Zi-Oh have the powers of Reiwa riders or not :

Even if Ohma Zi-O was repeatedly stated to be the King of Time of Heisei era only. We still have Zi-Oh Ohma form known as the King of Time of all eras (stated by Toei).

I know that this sound weak as an evidence, but if you reconsider the context, it does make sense.

Heisei's powers are completely worthless to Barlcksx, but by becoming the king of all era, Zi-Oh can overcome Barlcksx's power.

And regarding old man Sougo, not sure if this make any sense to you guys, but he did show that his power is comparable to Ohma form in the final stage. Which should tell us that his "power of all riders" should be equal to Ohma form.
Best i have for Ohma having the powers of all kamen riders is from Toei hero max vol 58
Screenshot_2021-12-18_12.20.46_PM.png

Oma shouldn't have Reiwa abilities. History was rewritten when Sougo chose to change his destiny at the end of the series. The Riders that would have been don't exist anymore. Kikai, Shinobi, and Quiz don't exist anymore.

Reiwa is not part of Oma's history.

Oma shouldn't have Reiwa abilities. History was rewritten when Sougo chose to change his destiny at the end of the series. The Riders that would have been don't exist anymore. Kikai, Shinobi, and Quiz don't exist anymore.

If anything, Ohma form will still have Reiwa abilities because it's stated by Toei that Ohma form is the final king that rule all eras (in the link i posted above).
全ての時代をしろしめす最終王者であり、2068年のオーマジオウから得た力をその身に宿している。

The final king that reigns over all era, who also have the power of Ohma Zi-O from the year 2068 within him.

Not to mention, i just rewatched the scene where Sougo obtained Ohma Zi-O ridewatch, and i noticed that the watch manifested when Sougo realized that his dream of becoming king doesnt have anything to do with Heisei riders, and that he want to become a king to make the world as whole a better place.

Last edited:

yeah id like to join

Reiwa wasn't a part of series Oma's timeline, but Reiwa is a part of new Sougo's timeline and since Sougo exists there is always a possibility of Ohma coming back in some form. At least that's how I interpreted it. Toei seems to be making him the new Decade.

Well it's hard to said but seem like mr Shirakura prefer using 無数 instead of 無限 but sometime 無数 can be infinite like case of Zenkaiger cosmology

Well it's hard to said but seem like mr Shirakura prefer using 無数 instead of 無限 but sometime 無数 can be infinite like case of Zenkaiger cosmology
Everyone pretty much acknowledge that Zenkaiger cosmology is 2-A because the scans you posted above.
But the same cant be said with Kamen Rider which only have confirmed size of the multiverse is 2-B.
Also how Ark Zero has AE type 1?Can anyone explain about this please?
Not Ark Zero (the rider) but Ark. After his destruction in the Zea satellite, Ark continues to exist as the concept of malice residing within every living creatures and mechanical beings (humagears). So that explain the AE type 1

If Oma’s power does reach out to other eras, would he even get AE1? Cause the AE doesn’t actually come from a rider but something completely different.

The feat from kamen rider gaim novel explain the cosmology with infinite colors explove make countless scenes(or infinite) and those scenes are worldlines(世界線) scenes and as i research that word refer to parallel world, timeline stuff so could it be 2B to likely/possibily 2A for Kamen Rider.

Back