• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Jesmon revisions (Nothing major)

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Hello everyone. So I was rewatching a clip from Tri 3 earlier and noticed that we only have stats for "Lore" Jesmon and Cyber Sleuth Jesmon and not his evolutionary line or other appearances. Which is fair as he only recently had another appearance to begin with.

Anyway, to the point, I think Jesmon should have a total of 6 keys, including his current ones. The keys would be for Hackmon, Bao Hackmon, Savior Hackmon, Jesmon (Adventure) and his two current ones (Lore and Cyber Sleuth).

Surprisingly, the Hackmon line actually has some pretty good feats in their descriptions.

Taken from Hackmons description.

it can more than hold its own in battle against its opponents even if they're an Ultimate

Source

Since Hackmon has made his most prominent appearances in the Adventure Continuity, first in the dubiously canon Digimon Adventure PSP and secondly in Digimon Adventure Tri I don't think it be a stretch to scale him to Adventure Era Champions, who are usually Country level. Tamers Ultimates are ranked at Town level+, so there's that.

For Hackmon, I believe his Attack Potency would be.

"At least Town level+, likely Country level (Stated to be able to hold his own against even Ultimate level Digimon" or just "Likely Country level". I'm fine with either.

For Bao Hackmon, his bio states that he's incomparably more skillful than before

"A form of Huckmon that has gone through strict training, intensifying its sense of combat incomparably and achieving growth mentally, technically, and physically. It is a combat expert that aims for the top, continuing its training, accumulating combat experience cultivated through battle with formidable opponents, and evolving as it battles"

Source

So "At least Country level, likely far higher" seems appropriate for him.

And for Savior Hackmon, his move "Trident Savior" has this bit of text

"Assaults the enemy with the three red blades equipped to its tail and arms, relentlessly cleaving them apart whether they're swathed in Chrome Digizoid or not."

Adventure Era Chrome Digizoid was durable enough to take blows from Pinochimo with some scratches as seen below.

https://youtu.be/wBcvylMWNY8?t=113

MealEtemon was described as being completely decked out in Chrome Digizoid armor, as stated here.

"Its body surface has a full coating of the Chrome Digizoid metal used by Metal-species Digimo"

Source

And Pinochimon is rated at Small Planet level for being somewhat comparable to other Megas.

And finally, for Adventure Era Jesmon. Not much needs to be said, but he fought Alphamon presumably to a standstill during Tri 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpIvqHCvSsU

With all that said, I believe his Attack Potency should be changed to the following.

Attack Potency: At least Town level+, likely Country level (Stated to be "more than hold its own in battle against its opponents even if they're an Ultimate") | At least Country level, likely far higher (Incomparably more skillful than Hackmon, and should be far stronger) | Small Planet level (His attack Trident Saber can completely destroy Chrome Digizoid armor. Said armor is durable enough to resist blows from Pinochimon, a member of the Dark Masters) | Planet level (Clashed with Alphamon and deflected his blast. Should be comparable to Omegamon) | Universe level (Presumably on par with the rest of the Royal Knights, should be comparable to his mentor, Gankoomo, who stopped the collapse of an entire dimension, can buff its own stats considerably with OS Generics) | Likely Multiverse level+ (Should be comparable to Alphamo and Omegamo, both of which could harm the Mother Eater, an entity who could reset "all worlds", referring to the infinite Multiverse)

As for Speed, Hackmon - Savior Hackmon would all probably be Massively Hypersonic scaling off of most Ultimate's, while Adventure Alphamon would be Sub-Relativistic+ scaling off of Alphamon.

Thoughts?

I'd be willing to make them in a few minutes. Do you think Hackmon would be "At least 7-C, likely 6-B" or just "Likely 6-B"?

I would put him at Likely 6-B given that his appearance in Tri is with Adventure's Ultimates rather than Tamers.

Back