• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible FF15 speed revision

Basically The Imps have a laser attack That travels in a straight line and described in game as luminous energy
FF15 img
And Noctis can Dodge this

We'd need to get a video of the feat being calced to determine an actual speed rating from it.

I mean, I'm still up to my eyeballs in homework and I've been doing work at 3:00 a.m., but I can at least provide a response to a verse I have some knowledge of.

@rep I have some footage recorded on my PS4 Give me a bit Though I just hope it can be use Edit Nevermind The footage I have doesn't show Noctis dodging but I know it's possible

I can count the admins who are good at, you know, managing the wiki in my fingers and you take a spot in the top 3 easy.

Currently trying to get a good Dodge on record But it's not going so well but I should say Despite it being stated to be luminous energy and traveling in a straight line it can also make Noctis flinch

I was playing FF15 and had noticed this Noctis feat, and was thinking of bringing this discussion here, very good, bro

Well, I guess it's something that deserves some attention, but just pointing out that this would be Reaction Time, right? Maybe combat speed ?

Oh I thought someone on the thread was gonna Calc it '''face palms at my Own assumption''' I'll request the Calc bow

Wait really? I mean I knew you could dodge it but I didn't know you could point blank? So does that mean possibly FTL Noctis?

Jesterofgames said:
Wait really? I mean I knew you could dodge it but I didn't know you could point blank? So does that mean possibly FTL Noctis?
If you equip that item whose name I cannot remember, the one you have to go through that nightmarish dungeon to get, the one that allowes Noctis to automatically dodge attacks, its pretty easy, Noctis does it from any distance. And you can dodge anything that item can manually.

Sweet So if this is a legitimate light speed laser FTL Noctis is a thing Or well At least reletivistic+ Noctis

Pretty much Everybody I do believe Noctis can dodge these attacks as early as chapter 3 and Prompto Ignis and Gladiolus Can keep up with him in training And Noctis outright states he isn't gonna hold back

I forgot the training, dammit.

Well, then Aranea, Luna's brother (I forgot the name), and all those who fought with them (added to Noctis, Astrals, Ardyn, etc.)

Actually, everyone basically hahaha

That actually brings up 2 questions on my mind that are kinda off topic still about FF15 though 1 how much would Titan weigh since the Offical hight is wrong? And 2 has anybody calculated Ramuh Creating that giant storm Over Miles of land (quite possibly the whole map) and then easily dispelling it after Noctis proves himself?

Can we put in his profile?

Basically an Relativistic/SoL/FTL feat that is undeniable and does not seem to have anyone against the decision

The game has already stated, do we even need calculation?

Noctis is, of course, not remotely possibly just taunting or something similar to his team-mates in training? The game seems to make it pretty clear otherwise that Noctis is above them.

Well, King of Light Noctis is obviously beyond them by an insane degree, but keep in mind that due to Imps being present rather early into the game; where he's nowhere near his full power, it's logical that the other Road Bros are comparable to him.

And even if they weren't, they can dodge attacks from Imps without issues; it's just easier for him because of his speed-oriented fighting style as well as phasing.

I would still rather have it calced if at all possible.

But I suppose a Lightspeed rating or a baseline FTL rating couldn't hurt.

If someone can get me some footage of the shot being dodged, I can probably get a value from that... if not, then at least a video of the shot being fired, plus however fast Noct dodges. I'd not mind.

ThePerpetual said:
If someone can get me some footage of the shot being dodged, I can probably get a value from that... if not, then at least a video of the shot being fired, plus however fast Noct dodges. I'd not mind.
I'll try and see what i can do. Not gonna promise that i'll be successful doe

Back