• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Downgrade For Saiyan Saga Characters: Piccolo moon feat retconned by Toriyama

Status
Not open for further replies.
In new DBZ game kakarot it is stated piccolo didn't destroy the moon he created a illusion of what made gohan think the moon was destroyed It's also said snakeway is 625,000 miles long Toriyama has been pretty hands on with this game and even stated thinfs that didn't happen in the manga that happens in the game is considered canon

https://imgur.com/a/Fme3ALN

That retcon is a massive plot hole if you're trying to take that as legit. As Vegeta was trying to find the moon to turn into the great ape and he couldn't find it. On top of King Kai blatantly saying that Piccolo blew up the moon. This illusion scan is unreliable as it raises way too many questions and plot holes if this is to be legit.

Toriyama isn't even the best person to ask even if it's his own work. He's made it clear that he's not a scientist nor does he actually remember how powerful a lot of characters were or have been back then. And there's no way a video game adaptation is canon to the main series; otherwise; Cell's feat would be getting some massive upgrades.

But with all seriousness, I really don't this should be taken seriously at all. And sense when does Piccolo have Naruto God tier levels of genjutsu?

I just explained why Toriyama's involvement has nothing to do with the primary point...

Maybe piccolo casted Genjutsu on Gohan Lol but in all seriousness there are anti feats that contradict it like someone said Vegeta looking for the moon during battle on earth. But a lot of fans have always took Toriyama statements as fact and golden as if he said it then it must be true. This also isn't first time Toriyama has retconned parts of his series. Just like he retconned Bardock with Dragonball minus. Making Jaco arrive on earth after Goku.

ProudLearner said:
That reminds me of a filler episode of DBZ. Here
The game is referring to only the first time Piccolo faced great Ape Gohan as the scene you're referring to is only filler and doesn't appear in DBZ kakarot game

Don't use the word Anti-Feats, they all the low end feats are extremely casual. Also, Vegeta struggling to even find the moon proves that Piccolo did indeed destroy the Moon.

Also @MangaParadise, are you YellaNinja?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Stop using the word Anti-Feats, they all the low end feats are extremely casual. Also, Vegeta struggling to even find the moon proves that Piccolo did indeed destroy the Moon.

Also @MangaParadise, are you YellaNinja?
Dude I've only said the word anti feats once lol the hell are you on get off the forum I don't take your rudeness as worth continuing to engage with

MangaParadise said:
The game is referring to only the first time Piccolo faced great Ape Gohan as the scene you're referring to is only filler and doesn't appear in DBZ kakarot game
No shit! lol. All I said it just reminded me of it.

I agree completely with Glass. If this is true, Dragon Ball would have plot holes larger than the circumference of Zeno's universe wiping energy blast.

This would also dead ass give Piccolo some of the strongest illusion hax on this wiki other than smurfs. Not only did he manage to create an illusion that persists even after he dies, but that also tricks the very biological functions of saiyans. Not only that, but his illusion magic is good enough that the earth somehow isn't effected by the absurd gravity effects of the second moon, considering that Kami builts a second one to replace the one that previously got destroyed. Oh also, somehow this illusion is so good that it fooled Kami even after he had fused with Piccolo lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back