• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Danny Phantom Human Upgrades

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Wasn't sure about doing this but I'll give it a try.

While the humans in Danny Phantom are suppose to be regular humans and are portrayed that way. They have lots of feats of fighting, reacting and taking attacks from ghosts on a consistent basis.

In the episode "Girls Night Out" Jack Fenton (Who I haven't made a page for yet) actually manages to send Skulker flying with a kick, causing no physical damage but he was effected by it, then, using a fishing rod he casted the line and it cought up to Skulker in mid flight then hucked his mouth, pulled back and ripped Skulker's head off. Later in the episode Jazz Fento dodges swings from Ember McLai and a blast from her Guitar at close range. Same Ember who just moments ago sent Sam (Who had the Fenton Peeler on) flying into a wall. Originally I thought the Fenton Peeler boosted your strength but iirc that's never stated. Lastly Maddie Fento who already has 8-A in durability took a hit from Penelope Spectra and a ecto blased with no noticable damage and recovered from both attack in moments.

In the episode "Secret Weapons" Jazz hit Danny Phantom with an ordinary bat and sent him flying into a large block of ice that shattered into large chunks that fell on Sam and Tucker who survived.

In the episode "King Tuck" Lancer (an out of shape school teacher) took a rock thrown by ghosts to the head and survived. Note that said same rocks could harm Danny.

In another episode Jack Fenton is put inside an Iron Maiden, yes the coffin with spikes, and lives. In "Maternal Instincts" Maddie fights several ghosts and while she was using Anti-Ghost Technology weapons to one shot them, she wasn't speed blitz. In "Beauty Marked" Tucker fires his PDA like and arrow from a bow and it comes with such force it literally impales the Archer Ghost in the forehead, the same ghost who to a ghost ray from Danny Phantom with no visible damage.

Honestly it's whatever, their are more moments like these but I'm not gonna list them all. It's shown multiple times that the Humans in Danny Phantom are not normal and scale to the ghosts (At least in combat speed and durability and sometimes in AP). So, should we scale them to the ghosts or call these moments outliers?.

Option 1: Scale all the Human characters states to the ghosts

Option 2: Scale only their Speed and Durability.

I'm confident in this on the speed part, slightly less confident on dura, and neutral on AP. For now.

Not sure on the AP either but Speed and Durability have been shown off more. Also, Jazz wrapped Danny up with the Jack o Ninetails and flung him with such force and speed, Lunch Lady Ghost couldn't dodge him and was sent flying as well.

Another moment happens in the episode "The Ultimate Enemy" Valerie Gray takes a direct ecto blast from the Fright Knight and survives with minor wounds, then he fires another blast and she calls her hover board before it hits her.

You could claim her armor boosts her durability and speed but she wasn't wearing the helmet so her head wasn't protected from the blast. Second, it's never stated that suit upgrades her physical capabilities.

Bump.

Also like to add that Sam took a ghost ray from Walker in "Claw of the Wild" so that's another durability thing.

Option 1 makes sense since ghosts in general have hax powers while humans have none in this universe so ghost weaponry/tech would still be needed

Another speed feat is in the episode "Reign Storm". The Fright Knight fires a ghost ray and after it was fired, Jack moved and tackled Vlad out of the way before it hit him.

Seems people agree with the Speed, Durability and Some with AP.

Don't think this will get any more attention so I'll go ahead with the upgrades. If anyone has an issue with the scaling they can just messenge me or create a thread and I'll comment.

Back