• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Creation of SAO Gameverse Crossover Profiles and their Tier

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
So as the last surviving SAO Supporter (/j) I realized that the entirety of the gameverse in SAO does not have profiles and I have decided to start watching playthroughs as well as play through some of the games myself to figure out tiering among other things.

This post serves as 2 things. 1. A cry for help because I don't think I can do this all alone and some help would be appreciated even if you're mildly interested in SAO. 2. Some questions I need to ask due to the mobile games having many crossovers.

When it comes to the crossovers there is one I am namely looking at and that is the Persona Crossover with SAO Integral Factor and Memory Defrag. They should meet the rules that allow crossover profiles to be made due to there being more than just a stat difference and a genuine story between the two but what is most interesting is the fact that it features both stories antagonists of their individual storylines have palaces. Scans are provided in this imgur link.

I don't know if this means 3-A or Low 2-C (or like Tier 6 or 5 profiles cause they may not even be considered universes at all) profiles but I think it is most likely due to how they work.

Also if I'm completely wrong please do be nice in the comments, I'm still very new to this stuff and have tried my best to read all the rules and guidelines for these things, there is also a reason why i come to the community to ask questions before I make sandboxes and profiles.

Last edited:
I first recommend having a game plan as to how you are going to approach such a huge project, as there are completely unrelated games on spotlight here that have no bearing on each other. Here are the following;

SAO Gameverse: Hollow Fragment (Sword Art Online), Lost Song (ALfheim Online), Hollow Realization (Sword Art Origin), Fatal Bullet (Gun Gale Online) and Alicization Lycoris (Project Alicization). Those are all different keys from each other, same as main canon approach, however a single continuity. A further annoying detail here is that the existence of Alice and Eugeo in Hollow Realization and Fatal Bullet DLCs have been rendered non-canon by Alicization Lycoris.

SAO Gameverse Spinoff: Accel World vs Sword Art Online (ALfheim Online). You can take use the basis of Lost Song here as it uses LS as its history, however the connection is not mutual, as AWvsSAO is completely non-canon to the SAO Gameverse itself, and thus info from it cannot be taken back to the Gameverse.

Memory Defrag, Integral Factor, Unleash Blading are all individual non-canon works that are isolated to themselves. Furthermore, limited time event stories featured in these games are also non-canon to the games themselves to begin with. So things like the Persona, Tales Of, Idolmaster crossovers etc are events that have never transpired.

I would love to help, however as you can guess, I am generally quite clueless on how to approach these as well, not a VS Veteran ^^'
Although I really do recommend picking your fight here and tackling it individually at this point. It's a bit of an impossible task if you set out with the intention of "Imma do something with SAO Games". Narrow down what you want to do and go step by step, because SAO Games situation is a convoluted mess.

I first recommend having a game plan as to how you are going to approach such a huge project, as there are completely unrelated games on spotlight here that have no bearing on each other. Here are the following;

SAO Gameverse: Hollow Fragment (Sword Art Online), Lost Song (ALfheim Online), Hollow Realization (Sword Art Origin), Fatal Bullet (Gun Gale Online) and Alicization Lycoris (Project Alicization). Those are all different keys from each other, same as main canon approach, however a single continuity. A further annoying detail here is that the existence of Alice and Eugeo in Hollow Realization and Fatal Bullet DLCs have been rendered non-canon by Alicization Lycoris.

SAO Gameverse Spinoff: Accel World vs Sword Art Online (ALfheim Online). You can take use the basis of Lost Song here as it uses LS as its history, however the connection is not mutual, as AWvsSAO is completely non-canon to the SAO Gameverse itself, and thus info from it cannot be taken back to the Gameverse.

Memory Defrag, Integral Factor, Unleash Blading are all individual non-canon works that are isolated to themselves. Furthermore, limited time event stories featured in these games are also non-canon to the games themselves to begin with. So things like the Persona, Tales Of, Idolmaster crossovers etc are events that have never transpired.

I would love to help, however as you can guess, I am generally quite clueless on how to approach these as well, not a VS Veteran ^^'
Although I really do recommend picking your fight here and tackling it individually at this point. It's a bit of an impossible task if you set out with the intention of "Imma do something with SAO Games". Narrow down what you want to do and go step by step, because SAO Games situation is a convoluted mess.
Ah, I see. Well, thanks for coming in to help as always.

The general plan was to start with Hollow Realization (Since it covers a whole new game that isn't covered in the main canon, as well as due to the fact that it's one I own and can play through myself in order to find smaller details) and then go from there covering each individual game in order to get certain details that way it's not a rush to work on so many games at a time. Knowing that the Alice and Eugeo DLCs though are non-canon really helps, same with the crossover events of the mobile games.

Yeah i agree with kaantantr

Hollow fragment is the one from the PSP right?
i haven't played lost song but as for the gameverse I remember some information but I haven't finished Alicization after the first ending. the rest in gameverse I have played

for their gacha games, i have no information and i only played memory defrag mindlessly

accelworld vs SAO had some weird future-to-present interaction with some DLC like Eugeo and Alice (considering how the story went its timeline is very different from the original gameverse)

Infinity Moment is the PSP game. (RE: )Hollow Fragment is a remake of it for PSVita and PS4 with an entirely original campaign added running parallel to the Floor clearing story. Hollow Fragment retcons Infinity Moment.
oh does it still mostly follow the majority of the major plotpoints in infinity moment?

It follows all the story of Infinity Moment. Infinity Moment is basically the entire Floor clearing saga of the final 25 Floors. Hollow Fragment's original story is that of Philia in the Hollow Area. And with the existence of Hollow Area, the final bits of the story changes a bit, with Strea being saved via stuff happening in the Hollow Area etc.

Not sure if I’d be much help but definitely following the thread as someone who plays these games to try my best and to get a motivator to get through an early arc in Lycoris that I literally skipped in the anime.

I still remember the cutscene where Elucidator revealed to me something Kirito had been trying to explain all of Realization, what it means to be good at a game. Maybe if the False Black Swordsman gets a profile people will understand how far from OP Kirito is? I know I did

Back