• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SAO: Alicization Blazing RP Promotion

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
Hello! I am here to promote my brand new SAO Roleplay taking place on discord. It will be occurring during the 4th arc of SAO (Alicization) but knowledge of the entire series is not required. Hopefully, I can offer a fresh new SAO experience for those who are interested.

Invite Link

Here is the premise!

The year is 2026. Japan and the world have been through many hardships when it comes to the world of VR. The SAO Incident, the 300 players trapped in ALO, and the Death Gun murders of GGO.

Ever since its start this world has always been tainted and has caused trauma to many of those who chose to partake in it. A new project arises though in secret, with a different goal; reproducing the human soul itself.

This is Project Alicization. A top-secret government simulation run by Rath. Everything seems to be behaving smoothly until all of a sudden the signs of the Final Load Test begin cropping up much earlier than expected.

The Human Empire finds itself in a hard spot as many higher-ups are forced to take action but they also wonder what actions the Pontifex will take to ensure everyone's survival.

This is where your story can begin, play as a resident of the Underworld as the world around you crumbles. Make choices with your colleagues that can shape the fate of everything and everyone. You can also be one of the limited humans from the real world who have been sent in by Rath to observe and deal with the situation at hand.

The choice is yours in this retold and altered story of SAO's Alicization Arc.

Besides that, I can answer any questions you have in the comments. Here are a few people may ask.

Will canon characters be allowed?: So far the only canon characters will be those within the Underworld and Kirito. As the story progresses more can be introduced.
How hard do you plan on sticking to canon?: I will try to remain faithful to the source material while telling my own unique story you guys can interact with, if I have to bend a few rules then so be it.
Do I need knowledge of Alicization to join?: No. I can easily explain things if you have trouble understanding them as Underworld is a bit different to SAO, ALO, and GGO

Back