• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Cool Cat Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take for example The Cat in the Hat (yup he has a profile). He's 9-C vía scaling from other large cats.

Before you say Derek was joking, I think he's too boomer to understand a meme like that. Keep in mind he retweeted "Cool Cat loves this picture!" to this:

8EC1A2DD-52B0-4216-AC7C-13BAC92D9E48

BigSmoke4269 said:
Before you say Derek was joking, I think he's too boomer to understand a meme like that. Keep in mind he retweeted "Cool Cat loves this picture!" to this:
Also headcanon here since you can't assume that Derek Savage's thought process is Boomer. For all we know, it can be pretend Zoomer even.

At this point we should do some sort of interview with the guy. I mean, Cool Cat's one of the most popular characters in his tier (which contains thousands of profiles btw), and I think there are some important questions we need to ask him (Broadway Force, Sasuke Feat (oh yeah and he killed Johnny Cage).

Even if we asked him about that sasuke meme, it's still not canon because, again, it's just a meme, and a "crossover" the Naruto creator didnt agree on

besides, it's not like derek is the most self-aware person so of course he'd unknowingly participate with that meme someone shared to him

BigSmoke4269 said:
At this point we should do some sort of interview with the guy. I mean, Cool Cat's one of the most popular characters in his tier (which contains thousands of profiles btw), and I think there are some important questions we need to ask him (Broadway Force, Sasuke Feat (oh yeah and he killed Johnny Cage).
"Would Cool Cat destroy the universe if it were full of bullies and not saveable?"

I can totally see Derek answering yes to this type of question. What would you do then?

Joaco0902 said:
Wasn't it super frowned upon to ask the creator stuff solely for the wiki?
Yes, and while it's for not bothering them for the most part, there is a secondary reason. Its because the author could pick up the purpose of asking these questions and could answer literally anything to inflate their character's stats and abilities, even if the character wasn't originally meant to be like that when they first wrote it.

Also, its not just frowned upon, its completely not allowed.

We'll ask him a question that gives him the chance to wank Cool Cat. If he wanks him, bing bang boom, interview isn't counted.

I disagree with the upgrade myself because he doesn't really have anything 9-C going for him; in fact, at best he'd be comparable to a wrestler, who aren't exactly the best punchers unlike boxers.

Also, the Cat in The Hat logic? The Cat isn't exactly robust like real-world cats. He's a lanky m*********er!

"Composite profiles should generally only be given to extremely prominent well-known characters with multiple incarnations, and these should only go by their own highest statistics. That means that external weapons and power-sources, that are not a normal part of their arsenal, should be excluded."

Everyone knows who Garfield and Snoopy are. I could go up to a random person on the street and they'd know who Garfield or Snoopy is. Cool Cat, on the other hand, seems to have more of a cult following, and even then, it's 100% satirical.

Good point. Honestly, I don't know what to think. We would have to ask Derek, but that's forbidden here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back