• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Cool Cat Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be patient plez

And it is likely cause I probably accidently wanked the cat, but since no one said it wasn't ok, I thought it was fine. I mean he is a cat and his size should scale to other similar sized cats imo, but I guess that is wank?

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Be patient plez
And it is likely cause I probably accidently wanked the cat, but since no one said it wasn't ok, I thought it was fine. I mean he is a cat and his size should scale to other similar sized cats imo, but I guess that is wank?
Whoops, sorry about that.

I was never a good profile maker tbh I never actually used source mode that much text and options scare me.

Agletonwiki said:
He probably should get upgraded to 9-C characters like Arnold are 9-C for knowing karatae
He gets it for sending a can flying, not just because of knowing karate. That being said, that justification is weird as hell and has no calcs or linked vids even. Sending a can flying is something even I can do.

I'm a she, but whatevs, **** or GTFO ig

If you scale Cool Cat to Sasuke or attempt to contact the author again, then the page will definitely be getting nuked for Suggsverse level pandering.

This isn't a ******* joke, you'd be literally proving my point of the creator being unreliable af.

And Cat in the Hat shouldn't be 9-C first off.

Also, the claim Cool Cat is the most popular 10-A is a negative if anything, people are visiting it for its sheer stupidity

Tbh that Arnold profile is weird af. I'd be okay with CC staying as a 10-A though, I just thought that it was weird that TCITH was 9-C while CC wasn't.

Bigsmoke changed CC's intelligence to "Possibly Higher" via driving a car. What the ever loving hell.

That's the original canon version. We here at VBW use the non-canon version to make it fairer to the other characters, who wouldn't stand a chance against his true power.

But that's still average in intelligence. Heck, I bet that most well-behaved nine year olds could drive a car.

I drove a car at age 10 (as well as one of my cousins) but i am by no means the smartest person, neither is said cousin

(no offense to him in the impossible chance that he's reading this)

GoCommitDi said:
I drove a car at age 10 (as well as one of my cousins) but i am by no means the smartest person, neither is said cousin
(no offense to him in the impossible chance that he's reading this)
Argument from anecdotal evidence
This is when someone tells a story of something that happened to them or another person, and it cannot be confirmed, but they expect it to prove something.

Example: "I once watched a nature show where a lion killed a pack of hyenas, therefore a lion could beat a pack of hyenas in a fight".

Driving a car isn't exactly an intellect feat, the things you need to know are covered within the first lesson and aren't that many in number (basic traffic rules and what does what within the car). After that its just coordination of your limbs, abandonment of your fears, going to higher and higher speeds and getting used to busier streets.

You don't need the test to know to drive a car and driving lessons can be taken unofficially at any age, heck your parents can teach you if they have time.

To add

• Mr. Savage does not own the rights to Naruto. Any cross scaling without consent from both parties in some form is not allowed. Even taking the meme at face value, it's Cool Cat picking up a featless alternate version of Sasuke.
  • While you are allowed to ask a creator questions, it can't be leading statements. Its one thing to ask Peter David about a Hulk plot point or claryfing a panel in a story he wrore, its another to outright ask "So Hulk can thunderclap away a solar system right?".

Also driving a car is not a good intelligence feat. You can find dozens, if not hundrends, of examples of young children knowing how to drive a car sorta well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back