• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible BlazBlue Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing through the story mode of Central Fiction again, Kokonoe said something that I thought was worth discussing in terms of content revision. When discussing how to destroy Corpus Sepulcro Requiem, she said this:

"The explosion will be dimension crushing. Requiem would actually be on the low end of the spectrum if it only destroys this entire planet. If we don't stop it, this entire world will vanish".

So going by Kokonoe, "world" means "dimension". On what does dimension scale to? If it goes beyond Large Planet, most of the BlazBlue cast would need an upgrade or an overhaul.

I am currently unable to provide the image where Kokonoe says the line, I'll try and find a way to show the image.

Supposedly we are going to do a revision on Blazblue characters already, so this is good to take into account.

I'd say the only people this could possibly even scale to tho are top tiers, because Even Izanami says that she would have trouble matching the power output of Requiem, which can already be interpreted from Low 5-B (10^31 joules specifically by her own estimate) to 5-B if you're just going with the atomization of the earth, to 5-A if you're saying the entire thing is an explosion reaching out to the moon and vaporizing it too.

It being specifically on the low-end of the spectrum when Izanami mentions it (or at least, it'd be on the low end based on what she thought it was going to do) means that scaling it to something other than the Master Unit and similar people might be difficult. Especially since we don't really have a hard idea on how much stronger Susano'o is compared to say, Izanami. It's a lot about how you look at it.

Thing is we don't know what "dimension" entails here. Kokonoe said that Requiem would be at the lower spectrum if it only destroyed the planet with the explosion. Could it mean the solar system, the galaxy or the universe? We don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back