• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Bambina Speed upgrade

Grudgeman1706

VS Battles
Retired
So as of the latest chapter, Bambina does something really noteworthy. In the image below Bambina seems to be going at the same speed as Derous dimensional laser,what do you guys think could we upgrades bambinas speed to the same as derous laser, this would apply only to his powered up form.

Bambina running
Bambina is going at the speed as Derous laser. Maybe even faster.

Also I believe, Bambina ran faster then the laser since he was the first one too reach NEO here, however I'm not sure it matters. Could put his speed at "at least"
Bambina
He was going to hit NEO first.

Hmm i am no calc guy but the NF version seems more accurate and making less assumptions but that's just my opinion a calc member should probably decide which is more accurate.

I actually showed the T5 ver. to Alakabamm and he said that he didn't find it legitimate enough.

The NF one seems to be more recent, i think...tho i have yet to show him that however.

Now that i think about it, couldn't we do this at my Toriko discussion thread? We legit did that in the first one before, so......yeah..

CrossverseCrisis said:
I actually showed the T5 ver. to Alakabamm and he said that he didn't find it legitimate enough.

The NF one seems to be more recent, i think...tho i have yet to show him that however.

Now that i think about it, couldn't we do this at my Toriko discussion thread? We legit did that in the first one before, so......yeah..
I mean we could link this thread on your toriko page for more input.

I'm pretty sure that's Guinness in the picture above. Bambina is so small compared to the other kings so we can't really see him also he is shown to be right at neo ( who is standing on god ) when he attacks. it doesn't really changes anything, though we can't be completely sure if bambina and the laser were heading toward neo at the exact same time.

bambina was the first one to reach neo for attack, than the timestop-thingy happened and than the beams hit neo, after that bambina was only a half monkey and neo was released...

i would say "at least 5*SoL" makes sense (or in the categorized term for this wiki "at least FTL") but only in his released state...

^Is that like in reference to Derous beam done from NF? Cause like i told Celestial and Grudge earlier, i've yet to call Alakabamm on it to verify if it's legit and alright enough...

^yeah it was but in either calc i think it is clear that bambina can be scaled to the beam :)

PS: doesnt the crow-king attack with light from his beak? it would be at least SoL than right?

Oh okay. Well like i said once again from earlier, i linked the T5 one on his wall and he said that the planets Derou's beam passed were not planets and whatnot so it can't be used. Here's the thread of this.

I can try to bring him over here and see what his thoughts are, however...

^but i must say the things which the laser passed by do seem like planets, exspecially if you compare them to the generic meteors which got partially destroyed by the laser :(

and i think the timeframe of a second makes sense too, i would even say it is faster than that since even the chief-woman was only able to attack the laser once, and she is someone who did stuff that had only a 0.1 second timeframe...

as for the two calcs: why did the calc'er say that The laser passed two planets but we don't necessarily know if it went towards the sun or the opposite direction so I'll be using both sides. Meaning I'll be using the distance of Venus/Mercury then the distance of Mars/Jupiter from earth.

the panel: http://www.***********.net/toriko/376/16 clearly shows no sun in the direction of the laser, so the second calc seems more logical :/

^*Shrugs* Eh, it's what Alakabamm said. Not me.

If anything tho, the NF one looks more inline with the calc's Alaka did for GOD and Joa.

The one on NF looks fine. I had a problem with the T5 one because it assumed that the bodies shown were certain planets.

Bambina should be getting the speed anyways, as an 8 king.

Thanks for the input, Alakabamm.

So if the NF one is fine (though it looks like EM asked a question regarding about that in the comment sections there but aside that), can we put that onto Derous' page here or....?

Back