• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Atom Inaccuracies (Real Steel)

IDK, for starters I think calling Charlie the world's second best boxer is a stretch. He was good, but I'm fairly certain he was never considered to be that high on the boxing levels.

Oh, and don't take the Ambush 2.0 thing as an inaccuracy. On that wiki they allow fanmade robot pages.

I was expecting you to call out the "can't have his limbs or head ripped off" feat, which is from the much more obscure mobile games.

Do you think Gridlock is made of bronze? In the games he's called "The Bronzed Bodybuilder Bot", but I believe this is simply referring to his paint.

Back