• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Assassination Classroom upgrade?

Ok, let get on topics

1. Class E subsonic speed

In a baseball match between Class A and Class E. Karma and Sugino show a feat that approach Shindou(the batter) in really close range and casual dodged a full swing from him. According to stories, Shindou(the batter) is captain and ace of that team, he is confirmed to be a gifted baseball player who on same level as pro baseball players. From my research, baseball bat speed on pro level is around 75-90 MPH or superhuman+ to subsonic. Since both can casual dodge it. So they should have subsonic speed too.

Subsonic speed should be applies to Class-E students and all higher rank people than them.

2. Wall level Karma

On Island arc, there is a match between Karma and a man named Grip. Grip is a pro assassin who has inhuman physical strength which enough to crush a man's skull. He also show a feat that cracked large sections of wall. Karma can fight this man on hand to hand combat, he also show a feat about cracked large sections of wall (by swinged a tree in flowerpot). With this, Karma should has wall level on AP and Dura.

And with this, I think Nagisa should be applies to "Possibly wall level". Nagisa is clearly weaker than Karma when it comes to brute force and H2H combats. But at least Nagisa is strong enough to press Karma down with triangle choke and almost make him faint. Nagisa also maked some damage with knee drop to Craig Houjou who canon stronger than Karasuma 3 times. So he should be around this.

For higher rank characters than Karma, should be applies to at least wall level.

3. Wall level dura with special cloth

All of Class E's students have special cloths which deeloped by military and a corporation. The cloths have great resistance with protect wearers in several situation, such as fall from a cliff without any injured, breaked through windows without get any scratched and helped them survive from ruthless attacks from God of Death. So all of Class E students should have wall level when wearing special cloth.

For summary

1. Subsonic speed to Class-E students and all higher rank peoples.

2. Wall level Ap and Dura for and Karma, "Possibly wall level" for Nagisa, at least wall level on higher rank peoples.

3. Wall level dura for class E when weaing special cloth

So, what do you think about this?

Another wall level feat for Karma, he damaged Terasaka who survived a tentacle whip from Itona. I agree with this.

Though one thing I have to mention after reading closer, I disagree with scaling this to Nagisa. Karma stated he was holding back during the fight and even then Nagisa was getting demolished for the most part.

I agree nagisa shouldn't scale with karma, he is weaker than karma, he more so uses techniques than brute force.

@Cropfirst he hold back? Why I can't remember that?

Anyway, yes Nagisa is weaker, but at least he has force enough to press Karma down with triangle choke and almost make him faint. Then, how about street level+ for Nagisa? at least he has force enough to fought Karma. So the gap between both shouldn't be too large.

That's look like he just teasing Nagisa more than solid statement for me. Anyway, I still accept that Nagisa weaker than Karma, but still not too far for make Karma stomped him. So, something like "possibly wall level" or "street level+" should be ok.

Xanxussama1010 said:
@Cropfirst he hold back? Why I can't remember that?
Anyway, yes Nagisa is weaker, but at least he has force enough to press Karma down with triangle choke and almost make him faint. Then, how about street level+ for Nagisa? at least he has force enough to fought Karma. So the gap between both shouldn't be too large.
You can put pressure on certain joints to put down stronger people. Skills matter more than tiers in actual fight.

Hmm, seem reasonable.

But can't Karma just push or kick Nagisa away? since he still has advantage on tier to do that.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Hmm, seem reasonable.
But can't Karma just push or kick Nagisa away? since he still has advantage on tier to do that.
Tiers only represent attack potency, if Nagisa's speed is similar to karma he can absolutely beat Karma using pressure point, which is Nagisa's specialty. Same way a trained MMA fighter can beat a bodybuilder.

Hmm... Ok, I accept.

Then leave Nagisa to 9-C like always.

Anyway, since there're no contradition on other topics. I assume that it's ok to upgrate.

So I will go to upgrate this tomorrow like I said.

Well, I suppose that this may be sort of reasonable, but I am uncertain about the durability feats with the special clothing. They may just qualify for Street level.

The main reason I think special suit should be wall level because they can survive from God of Death's ruthless attacks without seriously injured. God of Death is far stronger than Karma, strong enough to stomp him in a few seconds. His punch should broke ribs of several Class E if they are only street level.

Furthermore, Nagisa who is only street level can withstand several punches and kicks from Karma. So I think it should be wall level instead of street level.

Okay. I suppose that Wall level seems reasonable then.

Back