• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible 2-A Demigra

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is probably my last thread about DBH Demigra. I noticed that in context, the DBH Multiverse is just a videogame in Beat's world (the main Character). THe DBH Multiverse is a 4D construct. So if we are using Dimensional tiering wouldn't that make that make Beat's world 5D? I sorta makes sense if you look at the definition of video games:

1. a game played by electronically manipulating images produced by a computer program on a television screen or other display screen.
  2. That means time would appear flat to people in Beat's World. This is also supported by a statement by trunks Saying that Demigra's power would have had to transcend the Multiverse in order to reach that place. This place was also nearly destroyed by Demigra. I must look so much like an idiot. It probably looks like I am reaching so hard.

Sorry but when refering to the 5th Dimension the series will have to be very especific regarding it.

We need confirmation that Beat's world transcends the DBH Multiverse infinitely or else destroying it would make it a higher degree of 2-B.

So what I understand from this game is that the 3D characters exist on a 4D plane which exists on a 3D plane of which exists on a 4D plane. Is this even possible???

Again it has to specifically state that it transcends the DBH Multiverse infinitely and that it is the 5th Dimension.

The people from Beat's world are definitely not portrayed as 5th Dimensional since from the context of the story Beat's world is the real world.

Well in the context of the story DBH world is just a video game and this is even more evident in the manga.This is the equivalent of a drawing jumping off the page and smacking you in the face. so does that mean taht DBH world is 11A.

I mean, this is the basis of the whole story. Plus, every fiction has their own way of interpreting higher-dimensions. I still stand by my point given your logic: 11A or 2A.

There is also the option that the "real world" in DBH is just another Space-Time construct outside the DBH Multiverse but not "transcendent" to it like the Crack of Time for Xenoverse.

There is still nothing indicating it is a higher dimension. Trunks even refers to it as "another world" and not one above it.

Well trunks directly states that is transcencend the DBH multiverse so that is borderline headcanon. It is literally a video game that contains 4 dimensions but yet is on a 3D plane?? the real world being 5D is still more consistent.

Trunks says it is another world. Nothing is said about transcending the DBH Multiverse in an Infinite level. We need more solid proof that it really transcends the Multiverse completely.

Using this logic would mean that the SAO characters are 4D since they can control and transcend the world of SAO.

the difference is that the DBH world is not virtual reality like SAO. Your character in Sao is an avatar not an individual being with a mind of it's own.

And what exactly is Dragon Ball Heroes to the characters of the real world?

There is a reason why Beat doesn't throw 2-B attacks IRL. Just like Kirito doesn't throw High 8-C attacks URL.

We only tend to count their feats in relation to their game. And since there is no indication that Beat's world is a higher dimension destroying it alongside the DBH Multiverse would be a 2-B feat to a higher degree.

Gonna keep an eye on this adn give some input tommorow sicne I wanted to discuss this topic anyway.

Here's a comparison. Digimon Adventure is a mere cartoon in Digimon Tamers, yet they are both very much on equal terms of power, with the characters even meeting in Xros Wars.

Same with the fact that Red from Pocket Monsters manga (the one with the Clefairy) is a television show in the Pokémon anime. Ash and Pikachu certainly aren't 5-D in that world (5-D instead of 4-D because Arceus is in said manga)

Basically, it being another source of media doesn't mean it's of a lower dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back