• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark King stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a few additions to the Dark Kings, nothing more​

Time Power Unleashed Demigra: (Now that Demigra has finally acquired his Time Power Unleashed state this should be added to his profile) ACCEPTED

Large Size Type 1: (Demigra in his Final Form is visually shown to be massive compared to the main gang. If I'm not mistaken, he should qualify for type 1 Large Size) ACCEPTED

Empowerement for the Dark Factor
: (The Dark Factor resonates with the evil heart that it latches itself onto, becoming stronger as a result, and more filled up) ACCEPTED

Type 2 Abstract Existence for Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura
: (By absorbing the entire multiverse & everything (which'd include the Ziku World) into himself, Mechikabura became immortal. This means that he embodies information & his immortality is reliant on it which going by the AE page qualifies for Type 2 AE.) REJECTED

Agree - Ottavio Merluzzo, DarkDragonMedeus, BestMGQScalerEver (except Type 2 AE), Boyinluv2002, segetero, TheGreatBanana, theglassman12 (except Type 2 AE), Shmooply (except Type 2 AE), ImmortalDread (except Type 2 AE), Elizhaa (except Type 2 AE)

Neutral -

Disagree -

Last edited:
Agree with most things but I don't see anything about him becoming immortal as a result of being dependent on an abstraction existing just that he gained immortality/really good regen by absorbing everything.

Agree with most things but I don't see anything about him becoming immortal as a result of being dependent on an abstraction existing just that he gained immortality/really good regen by absorbing everything.
It's dependent on his absorbed multiverse which'd include the Ziku so that should qualify for information AE2 tbh (at worst it should be noted in his type 8).

From my understanding, Ae2 is basically type 8 immortality, but based on an abstraction, Mechikabura gained type 8 immortality by absorbing the multiverse. Each of the timelines in that multiverse contributes to his immortality, and one of those timelines is made of information, so it should qualify.

Last edited:
Seems like segetero summed it all up pretty well while I was gone. Anyways, I'll ask for more staff input on this matter

Not sure I buy type 2 AE, just looks more like type 3 and 8 since his existence didn’t become one with time itself, the rest looks fine.

I hold the same view: I don't think he became immortal at all. The current context only tells us that he gained endless regeneration; nothing here indicates AE type 2.

Furthermore, where is the idea of immortality type 8 or type 3 coming from? I don't see anything that suggests the reliance he would need to stay immortal, or implies that he became immortal through endless regeneration.

This is simply attributing a level of significance that was not originally intended / extraneous inference.

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."

Last edited:
Agree with the first three additions, but like everyone else I don't really buy the AE stuff whatsoever.

Not sure I buy type 2 AE, just looks more like type 3 and 8 since his existence didn’t become one with time itself, the rest looks fine.
Fair point ngl
I hold the same view: I don't think he became immortal at all. The current context only tells us that he gained endless regeneration; nothing here indicates AE type 2.

Furthermore, where is the idea of immortality type 8 or type 3 coming from? I don't see anything that suggests the reliance he would need to stay immortal, or implies that he became immortal through endless regeneration.
He states that he's immortal because of the regen

Oh, I did not see this part in OP. Ya, immortality type 3 is fine to be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back