• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Posible 4-B | 2-C upgrade for crash. (DEBUNKED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this for a while and i think that crash bandicoot needs an upgrade since his profile does not contain the feats that he has in Crash Bandicoot 4. So here is what i got:

CRASH/COCO 4-B key

In the boss fight against Female and normal N.Tropy the both doctors with the energy of the Rift Generator they attack Crash , Coco, Cortex and Dingodile. This attack is powerful enough to shatter the dimensions, leaving both Crash and Coco fainted in a pillar in other dimension as it's shown here:

It's stated in the game that the Rift Generator can alter space and time and even as far of destroying the dimension and re-creating it as the crators will:

Fandom Image

Fandom Image

2-C N.Tropy?

However there's also the posibilty that they were just warped to another dimension but it's unlikely since the Quantum masks were not fainted while this attack happened.

QUANTUM MASKS/CRASH AND COCO 2-C KEY
The quantum masks are the ones that protect the universe in the crash lore, as such each has a diferent hax:

LANI-LOLI: Reality Warping
He can interact with objets that are hidden in other plains of existence.
AKANO: AntiMatter Manipulation/Ignores Durability
It's stated in the game that Akano can go beyond that the matter can be since he's the mask of Dark matter (He can destroy Metal Crates by touching them, something Crash and Coco can't do by a spin)
KUPUNA-WA: Time Manipulation/Time Travel
She can slow down time and Time travel. It's posible that she can do more things such as Time Stop but it's unclear.
IKA-IKA: Gravity Manipulation
He can alter gravity as he pleases, but only in a smal portion of space at will.

Common abilities: Portal Creation/Dimensional Travel/Inmortality (Type 1)/Fusionisim (Power Fusion type)/Power Nullification

Not to mention that they reversed the Rift Generator and fixed all the damage that both N.tropys did to the multiverse (although they were tired after this feat):

Fandom Image

CONCLUSION:

•Quantum masks are low 2-C | 2-C
•Crash, Coco, Dingodile, Cortex and Tawna should be buffered to 4-B tier (low 2-C | 2-C in the case of Crash and Coco with the Quantum Masks).

N.Tropy should be buffered to 4-B/2-C (with Rift generator)

Last edited:
Logically speaking, they only tanked a small portion of the "4-B" attack since it was omnidirectional, and it did knock them out regardless so I disagree with scaling to it.

Still, that small portion was able to put the dimension in pieces. If they're not 4-B they should be far higher than 7-B
Well, it oughta get calculated. Either way, it feels outliery to me, so I'll disagree.

I agree the 4-B thing is much higher than 7-B, but it should be calculated via inverse square law. But the dimensions being parallel universes makes sense as well as collapsing both of them. So I can see Quantum masks being Tier 2, but does that scale to anyone outside of the sheer destruction? I mostly skimmed the video for statements and didn't see the destruction method.

Well, it oughta get calculated. Either way, it feels outliery to me, so I'll disagree.
It's hard to do that in this case, i said 4-B because of the small space in wich the events occur, prior to the boss fight there's a slide level, in this level you can see that the N.tropys have fusioned all dimensions into one, so that's a thing for ya.

Last edited:
I agree the 4-B thing is much higher than 7-B, but it should be calculated via inverse square law. But the dimensions being parallel universes makes sense as well as collapsing both of them. So I can see Quantum masks being Tier 2, but does that scale to anyone outside of the sheer destruction? I mostly skimmed the video for statements and didn't see the destruction method.
It's a speculation rather than an actual prove of the "destruction method" but yeah, even if crash would probably be 7-B the Quantum masks are 2-C for sure.

I don't agree that what the Quantum Masks did to the Rift Generator is the same tier as what the Rift Generator could do. What they reversed was a small, inapplicable part of what it can do, which it wasn't finished doing.

I don't agree that what the Quantum Masks did to the Rift Generator is the same tier as what the Rift Generator could do. What they reversed was a small, inapplicable part of what it can do, which it wasn't finished doing.n
It was more than finished, but Tawna and Later on Crash and his crew interrupted the two scientist before they could erase the timeline. With little power they were able to fuse all dimensions in one, The masks fix this, i think being able to unfuse dimensions is a 2-C feat.

This is wrong beyond belief. The Quantum Masks don't scale to N Tropy's machine. The Machine can **** with the timeline and restart it but it obviously does it overtime through a process of opening rifts in space-time, its not scalable to AP to anyone. In this same game Uka Uka faints and collapses to open a single rift in time which further shows that they are not comparable to this scale of power, and the rest of the game in general is filled with threats that do not reflect a Tier 2 rating.

N.Tropy collapsing the timeline with a machine doesn't scale to the masks that deactivate it by closing the rifts.

All the damage which N.Tropy did was create small rifts between dimensions in the multiverse. He didn't destroy any dimension nor collapse space-time nor remake the timeline. The Quantum Masks doing a collective feat to close the rifts doesn't scale to N.Tropy's potential feat of using the machine's full power to remake the timeline over time.

Also there is literally no 4-B "feat" here. Sure the Rift Generator shattered space-time but it didn't blow anything up, all it did was send Crash and Coco through a rift in space-time that they rail grinded on. There's no durability feat here at all.

Also even if the Quantum Masks were Tier 2 it wouldn't scale to Crash. Their feat is done through the collective effort of all four masks - which is stated in-game to be above any of their individual power, greater than the sum of its parts - it's not simply the power of 1 mask times four, its something that they can only do as a collective working together, and it exhausts them.

In-game the Quantum Masks don't enhance Crash's physical power. All they do is give him hax abilities like slowing down time, phasing between dimensions and manipulating gravity. There is zero amp going on. The final boss of the game is still Cortex using a normal machine.

I obviously agree with Matt on everything he said. The amount of jumps in logic needed to make this upgrade work make it completely unacceptable.

The "4-B" argument is specially bad and its insane that nobody has called it for the outlier that it is. Crash is constitently Tier 9 to 8 in every single one of his games with the only Tier 7 being scaling fron environmental destruction feats from the masks.

To argue that he is now literally quadrillions of times stronger than all his other feats in the series would suggest because of something that:

1. Is not a physical attack.
2. Is off-screen.
3. Doesn't hit him directly
4. Is shown to have distorted space-time but not brought physical destruction

is monumental and insane, in my humble opinion.

I will concede that I can maybe see "2-C with combined effort" to the Quantum Masks on their profile if you want to give them like a group profile, though. And the Rift Generator is obviously "Up to 2-C" but it doesn't scale to the characters in combat.

Since Nitro Squad's Tawna is one from a main dimension, maybe we should make a page of her alternate dimension self from this game.

Also, the Quantum Masks would have their own page like Aku Aku and Uka Uka has.

I mentioned the alleged "4-B" feat should be calculated via inverse square law if anything. And as for the 2-C feat; I only accepted that "Collapsing the two dimensions that are described as parallel universes" is a 2-C feat. I never really agreed with it scaling to anyone's physical tiers. There was a machine stated to destabilize the dimensions to the point of collapsing them; but that would just be 2-C via prep time.

I will concede that I can maybe see "2-C with combined effort" to the Quantum Masks on their profile if you want to give them like a group profile, though. And the Rift Generator is obviously "Up to 2-C" but it doesn't scale to the characters in combat.
Welp thanks to the response time to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back