• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crash Bandicoot: Reworked

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Our current understanding is that the Toys for Bob canon takes place in a different timeline than the mainline canon. This has been confirmed.

The way we handle the profiles now is messy. Crash is composited with his two timeline counterparts, when I believe the TFB canon should deserve it's own profile.

But that's not all I'm proposing.

In the original games, it's a main staple that Crash gets one-shot by literally anything and he is obviously very much weaker than he is in the modern games, where he can take more hits and is capable of higher level feats. Thus I'm proposing for our original profiles that Crash would be separated into two keys. Classic and Modern, with the latter beginning with Wrath of Cortex.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

I'm a little confused with starting the modern key with WOC considering the next game has a better justification for being the start of the modern key with the 3 year timeskip but I still agree nevertheless, definitely agree with the profile split though

I´m a bit iffy in considering The Wrath of Cortex as canon to the mainline games due to the start of the game completely ignoring the end of Crash 3

The interview states that the events "after" Crash 3 (Such as "The Wrath of Cortex") happened in another timelines, so i think it´s better we just composite the first 3 original and remastered games (Since they are pretty much the same thing) + Crash 4 and then separate The Wrath of Cortex and other games from the main continuity

Back