• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crash Bandicoot AP Upgrade

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Uka Uka states the Elementals were responsible for several natural disasters, including causing the Ice Age.

The bosses are all Crash fighting Crunch while empowered by the Elementals.

According to this calc, that would equate to a High 6-C result.

Since we don't know if this was done by the 4 elementals in total or just one, we should also consider the value of just one of the elementals since only one empowers Crunch at a time.

1.34950085×10^21 J / 4 = 0.3373752125×10^21 J

If we lowball this, we get:

At least 6-C, Possibly High 6-C

Agree: Maverick_Zero_X (1)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Awesome... I always knew something felt off with the Ice Age feat being a measly City Level, now this seems solid enough...

P.S: I have my own plans with Cash Banuka btw (I may not show it as much, but he's sheerly important to me much like the Yellow Eldritch Cubed Thing also)... Maybe you spotted my history being of a certain CB Project... I am not going to reveal until all is said and done... I mustn't be discouraged nor I must be distracted so I won't really interfere here as much (My ADHD is terrible anyways).

Last edited:
How long did it take for them to cause the ice age?
Unspecified, which is why the calc used doesn't account for time.
Brother, it didn't even "take time", the moment they were freed, they generate these just as instantly (2:56). The fact that it was a casual quote from Uka and how much of a threat Aku says they are, should already say something even more (4:01):

The Mark Hamil Mask even says that it "SPELLS DISASTER FOR THE WHOLE PLANET (4:28)"... So more then likely the correct terms is much higher.

Last edited:
The Mark Hamil Mask even says that it "SPELLS DISASTER FOR THE WHOLE PLANET (4:28)"... So more then likely the correct terms is much higher.

Update:

Aku even dodges grouped attacks from them here (4:38):

Which may be notable for speed too (as we established, they execute this immediately) given not just the Ice Age speed, but the fact they have been able to ravage the planet in AP alone as it is, even saying it shakes the Earth of its hinges
BookReaderImages.php

Better yet, Wa-Wa alone - Flushes the world clean AND REBUILD IT AS HE REMEMBERS IT:
BookReaderImages.php

So that means they have the power to actually do this... Not just cause mere Ice Ages or Storms... Which supports planetary destruction statements:

Last edited:
Is there a scan of them empowering their physicals with the same power used for weather manipulation?
Hm?... Oh... We are definitely NOT going to lower it this much despite the evidence being very blatantly shown...

But okay let's rebuddle what we have... Firstly, Crash has physically bested/tanked through Wa-Wa literally empowering Crunch into literal water monster in control of it's elements, magma monster empowered by said mask in control of it's elements, empowered to the extent he can turn into Genie-esque storm powered being in control of it's elements, etc. etc.
Secondly, it's not just mere-weather manipulation then you stated it being as, given all masks have the destructive volatile capacity to legit shake the Earth of it's hinges as stated in the manual... I have shown you scans of this earlier, even DimeUhdozen has showcased the boss rush of Crash besting these empowered stages again... Let me show them again just in case, since you (amongst any other user who dismiss such) somehow missed it:

Update:

Aku even dodges grouped attacks from them here (4:38):

Which may be notable for speed too (as we established, they execute this immediately), the fact they have been able to ravage the planet in AP alone as it is, even saying it shakes the Earth of its hinges IN THE MANUAL.
BookReaderImages.php

Better yet, Wa-Wa alone - Flushes the world clean AND REBUILD IT AS HE REMEMBERS IT:
BookReaderImages.php

So that means they have the power to actually do this... Not just cause mere Ice Ages or Storms... Which supports planetary destruction statements:

The Mark Hamil Mask even says that it "SPELLS DISASTER FOR THE WHOLE PLANET (4:28)"... So more the correct terms is MUCH HIGHER. The literal masks themselves say this.
It's clear that the Masks are BEYOOOOOND Island. There is clear cut evidence of such planetary destructions being consistently stated even in the official manual. The fact Uka refers to the Ice Age feats as casual feats, amongst Aku deeming them very massive threats as it is should seal this as being much higher.

Last edited:
So:
2- You guys change the High 6-C upgrade to a 5-B one
Seems like a better option, there is no need for a separate CRT when the thread is called UPGRADE for a reason, an upgrade should be administered as such. The evidenced scans alone show this very blatantly and most other characters have the same statements as 5-B.
3- You guys upgrade Base Crash to Low 2-C
That is not even a fraction of the most wilder things I have planned here, and in regards to the marsupial too... But for now let's keep the orange lad "Just a 5-B. Take it or leave it" XD.

Seems like a better option, there is no need for a separate CRT when the thread is called UPGRADE for a reason, an upgrade should be administered as such. The evidenced scans alone show this very blatantly and most other characters have the same statements as 5-B.
Meh, if you think that way then ok

That is not even a fraction of the most wilder things I have planned here, and in regards to the marsupial too... But for now let's keep the orange lad "Just a 5-B. Take it or leave it" XD.
Bro will try High 1-C Crash

I can't wait to see Crash come to 2-C
Crash VS Goku when???

I can't wait to see Crash come to 2-C
Shhh, it's a secret...

Do not summon the Skinwalkers...
Meh, if you think that way then ok
Meh?? Dog what do you mean "Meh"? like Meh perfume Meh? It's common sense at this point and heck, even Mohterlovin' Captain Underpants gets this it's not that hard and it ain't just him as showcased like c'mon XD
Bro will try High 1-C Crash
Brother, I've seen wilder sheit/absurdist wanks, nerf's, double standards with higher ups up the arse the same way here... Do not focking lie to me (I remember the times Bugs Bunny or Pops was literally labelled as "Impossible to Define" or straight up disrespectful "10-A" Nerf... I'm an OG here too XD).

Don't be surprised when one actually interferes in the future for once... But for now I just leave you with this. Ignoring such will only get one so far until one day that person will be fed up.
Crash VS Goku when???
Not yet (Oh shit both characters are orange colored actually nvm XD).

Any who, let's not derail here:

Our sole goal, is now to have Cash Banuka at a 5-B here at least...

Anything else higher... Is definitely needed for another day, BUT NOT RIGHT NOW...

Last edited:
Meh?? Dog what do you mean "Meh"? like Meh perfume Meh? It's common sense at this point and heck, even Mohterlovin' Captain Underpants gets this it's not that hard and it ain't just him as showcased like c'mon XD
I never said that the 5-B scans were wrong, lol

Brother, I've seen wilder sheit/absurdist wanks and nerf's the same way here... Do not focking lie to me (I remember the times Bugs Bunny or Pops was literally labelled as "Impossible to Define" or straight up disrespectful "10-A" Nerf... I'm an OG here too XD).

Don't be surprised when one actually interferes in the future for once... But for now I just leave you with this. Ignoring such will only get one so far until one day that person will be fed up.
3ibepz.jpg

I'm agree with a Planet Crash. However, I think is best for all to have the two Crashes (the original and the n-saine one) in separated profiles. Because they aren't the same character at all

I can see this, i remember there are beings from the 5th dimension and there are infinite timelines, but I don't know if they will do an update.
I'm 99.9% sure they won't
Mario also did that and we know how he ended
Yeah no, heck no. They hypocritically don't have the bolls to be accepting such as the potential of Mario being undoubtedly higher but deny such. The plumber has been mad disrespected to focking Island Level in base, these are the same people who whine in regards to WANKS and glazing's, yet the same are denying anything higher because BS Reasoning's, that's just the truth... The people who say WANK yet do this to characters will have THIS coming to them someday (Virtually).
I'm agree with a Planet Crash. However, I think is best for all to have the two Crashes (the original and the n-saine one) in separated profiles. Because they aren't the same character at all
I have a plan covered for this too... for later btw, here is what we need to focus on now:
Anyway, let´s stop derailing
You're right lad.
Anyway, if the calc works without need of timeframe, this is probably fine?
Here is what we actually need not focus on now:
Any who, let's not derail here:

Our sole goal, is now to have Cash Banuka at a 5-B here at least...

Anything else higher... Is definitely needed for another day, BUT NOT RIGHT NOW...
Brother, it didn't even "take time", the moment they were freed, they generate these just as instantly (2:56). The fact that it was a casual quote from Uka and how much of a threat Aku says they are, should already say something even more (4:01):

Let's rebuddle what we have... Firstly, Crash has physically bested/tanked through Wa-Wa literally empowering Crunch into literal water monster in control of it's elements, magma monster empowered by said mask in control of it's elements, empowered to the extent he can turn into Genie-esque storm powered being in control of it's elements, etc. etc.
Secondly, it's not just mere-weather manipulation then you stated it being as, given all masks have the destructive volatile capacity to legit shake the Earth of it's hinges as stated in the manual... I have shown you scans of this earlier, even DimeUhdozen has showcased the boss rush of Crash besting these empowered stages again..
The fact they have been able to ravage the planet in AP alone as it is, even saying it shakes the Earth of its hinges
BookReaderImages.php

BookReaderImages.php

It's clear that the Masks are BEYOOOOOND Island. There is clear cut evidence of such planetary destructions being consistently stated even in the official manual. The fact Uka refers to the Ice Age feats as casual feats, amongst Aku deeming them very massive threats as it is should seal this as being much higher.
Let's finish this and move on. I'll be also busy from now (which is why I sound hasty/cranky this is my bad) so sadly I won't get to everything in time at all, but this is what I will leave from now on.
Make Crash 5-B (potentially Crash is a tad higher then a 5-B given how violent they are described to do such), forget about the Higher Dimensional common slander wank conundrums, just focus on the planet tier instead.

Last edited:
Yeah no, heck no. They hypocritically don't have the bolls to be accepting such as the potential of Mario being undoubtedly higher but deny such. The plumber has been mad disrespected to focking Island Level in base, these are the same people who whine in regards to WANKS and glazing's, yet the same are denying anything higher because BS Reasoning's, that's just the truth... The people who say WANK yet do this to characters will have THIS coming to them someday (Virtually).
Me when you can literally create a CRT right now to try to prove that a character with 72346786545678 wall level anti-feats is able to destroy a planet:

Also, where are you when the downgrade was happening lmao

Me when you can literally create a CRT right now to try to prove that a character with 72346786545678 wall level anti-feats is able to destroy a planet:
That's for every character, hell one could use the excuse such as "an edgy porcupine could barely move a boulder and dies to tiny ahh robots" yet we all know how good he is without devaluing characters with lower feats... Which sadly, cannot be said the same with other characters unfortunately XD.
Also, where are you when the downgrade was happening lmao
I was busy with other verses, including the highly extensive eldritch washing slab utenisl cut me some slack! It wasn't until one of the groups told me of this and I was already full! You saw what I was capable of in the SB CRT: Info requires precise revisions and patience of course! XD.

Let's just get to the point of:
This will be my last comment until DimeuhDozen answer about her thoughts on the 5-B scaling, so:
Same, we have to wait for the Dime's response, hopefully Dime will understand (not the higher dimensional shenanigans, but clear cut 5-B, I am to fed up with life then to bicker about higher sheit currently 😭)

Last edited:
I think honestly Travelers Tales Crash can be in his own key separate from the original trilogy because it's obvious that he's a lot stronger in that era.
I unfortunately have to sheerly disagree with this one tbh. The amount of implications with this one execution alone, would be rightfully off (Wrath of Cortex literally takes place BEFORE Twinsanity, Nina Cortex goes on since Titans/MOM... Such "Traveler Tales Split" just being in lore all together, splits for Travelers Tales are not needed at all).
Planet stuff looks okay but best to settle that in a separate CRT.
I mean we are now SOLEY FOCUSED for the Planet stuff, all it takes is to update/replace island posts here as I did within the SB CRT's Dime: Rename the title as "Planet Tier Upgrade for Cash Banuka" and put the Planet Scans I myself discovered instead.

Sounds easy enough, no separate thread :)

Last edited:
I unfortunately have to sheerly disagree with this one tbh. The amount of implications with this one execution alone, would be rightfully off (Wrath of Cortex literally takes place BEFORE Twinsanity, Nina Cortex goes on since Titans/MOM... Such "Traveler Tales Split" just being in lore all together, splits for Travelers Tales are not needed at all).
Then just Modern Crash would be good for a new key cause Crash just gets one shot by wall level stuff all the time in the original trilogy tbh.
I mean we are now SOLEY FOCUSED for the Planet stuff, all it takes is to update/replace island posts here as I did within the SB CRT's Dime: Rename the title as "Planet Tier Upgrade for Cash Banuka" and put the Planet Scans I myself discovered instead.

Sounds easy enough, no separate thread :)
I only did this for Tier 6 stuff as I myself am unsure about the scans.

Then just Modern Crash would be good for a new key cause Crash just gets one shot by wall level stuff all the time in the original trilogy tbh.
Okay no, c'mon now, we are not going through the "Anti-Feats" mindset again, it's mostly an outdated/backhanded way of observation rather then a characters best: we must be better then that.

Heck, make this argument again, and most of the TNT's/Nitro's alone can comparably hurt Crunch, who were created by the elementals either way (even in modern games like "It's about Time" the Elemental Masks were referenced either way)... Like, we aren't dealing with IRL weapons or equilibrations here XD.
I only did this for Tier 6 stuff as I myself am unsure about the scans.
Okay so a new thread for 5-B Crash is warranted then since you have no clue? Fine, let me handle this one again for once since some people here agree with 5-B Crash, hang on a sec...

There. Problem Solved. I'll be asleep for now and I was in a rush, but I believe I got everything in regards to the 5-B scans for now... Until then, I'll meet you all on the new thread later and hopefully we can cooperate better over there once I come back.

Last edited:
Okay no, c'mon now, we are not going through the "Anti-Feats" mindset again, it's mostly an outdated/backhanded way of observation rather then a characters best: we must be better then that.

Heck, make this argument again, and most of the TNT's/Nitro's alone can comparably hurt Crunch, who were created by the elementals either way (even in modern games like "It's about Time" the Elemental Masks were referenced either way)... Like, we aren't dealing with IRL weapons or equilibrations here XD.
Crash just wasn't that strong in the original trilogy, which was made by the original creators. The planetary stuff mostly comes in with the modern games like Twinsanity and Wrath of Cortex. A major staple of the main trilogy was that Crash constantly gets one-shot by literally everything meanwhile he's a lot more resilient in the newer games.
Okay so a new thread for 5-B Crash is warranted then since you have no clue? Fine, let me handle this one again for once since some people here agree with 5-B Crash, hang on a sec...

There. Problem Solved. I'll be asleep for now and I was in a rush, but I believe I got everything in regards to the 5-B scans for now... Until then, I'll meet you all on the new thread later and hopefully we can cooperate better over there once I come back.
You kind of just hijacked the thread and I'm not an expert on the stuff you were talking about, so I don't appreciate you talking down to me like that.

This is bit off-topic, but it seems like TfB games are also not considered canon and are a new canon? Even as someone who believes the crackpot theory that that was intended, interviews confirms Crash 4IAT takes place in same timeline as other games.

Looks like another CRT might be needed too.

This is bit off-topic, but it seems like TfB games are also not considered canon and are a new canon? Even as someone who believes the crackpot theory that that was intended, interviews confirms Crash 4IAT takes place in same timeline as other games.

Looks like another CRT might be needed too.
Not exactly. The interview states that they did happen, just in different alternate timelines.

So original trilogy is canon to both timelines, it's just that everything after Wrath of Cortex is in another timeline.

Back