• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Poppy Playtime Upgrade?

I recently made a calc on Miss Delight destroying a generator.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Thebraindestroyer/Miss_Delight_Destroys_Generator

Possible Wall Level Poppy Playtime? The bigger toys like: Huggy Wuggy, Catnap, Mommy Long Legs and others should scale above this feat.

Also, someone made a calc of Catnap destroying a large portion of a wall, which was calced at Small Building Level. In my opinion, no other characters should scale to that feat (if accepted) other
than the prototype.

Link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:StrikerIsJustStriker/Catnap_destroyed_a_wall

Another calc, which scales the smiling critters to Street - Wall Level and they should be outscaled by most characters.

Link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...r/Ruined_Smiling_Critters_Attack_Potency_Calc

That's about it.

Last edited:
None of these three calcs are accepted, and I have certain contentions with some(such as us not having any idea if Catnap did the feat in one hit or 69420 hits)

Going to disagree with the upgrades at the moment. For the first feat, a calc member has responded and disagrees with the feat so until that's addressed it can't be accepted. The second feat hasn't been evaluated by a calc member yet and as mentioned by DaReaperMan above, it's not shown if Cat caused that destruction in a single hit or not. The same applies to the last calc, it hasn't been evaluated by a calc member and it doesn't show that Critter smash through the wall, there is just a hole and the scan you used just shows it running up to the player so we don't know if it destroyed it in a single hit or not.

Oh, alright, I understand for the catnap and miss delight feat. But for the smiling critters feat, we don't actually see them destroy the wall, but, to be fair, why would a random wall the size of them just be there? They clearly did destroy it, in my opinion. Even still, we don't know how many hits it took.

Last edited:
Oh, alright, I understand for the catnap and miss delight feat. But for the smiling critters feat, we don't actually see them destroy the wall, but, to be fair, why would a random wall the size of them just be there? They clearly did destroy it, in my opinion. Even still, we don't know how many hits it took.
And that's the problem

The feat could be 10-A for all we know, it's just an unknown.

The generator's volume wasn't destroyed at all by Miss Delight's attack, the mechanism simply got damaged and exploded.

And the wall looks like it was already broken before the Smiling Critter went through it.

Back