• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popeye vs. Hercules (Myth)

Popeye fought the big palooka before, but now he's a god and has come back for revenge.

Popeye has enough spinach to last the fight, and this is Hercules after ascension to godhood.

Speed is equalized.

HeraclesRender
PopEye
Popeye: 2
Herc: 1

Rakanadyo said:
Popeye fought the big palooka before, but now he's a god and has come back for revenge.
Popeye has enough spinach to last the fight, and this is Hercules after ascension to godhood.

Speed is equalized.

HeraclesRender
PopEye
Popeye: 1
Herc: 1
Popeye does not need a supply, he can make it from thin air.

Ah Ok, But Hercules still has the nemean Lion skin wich give him a huge protection

That probably compensate de lower regen

Rtamez11 said:
Ah Ok, But Hercules still has the nemean Lion skin wich give him a huge protection
That probably compensate de lower regen
That does not change the fact he can punch him into a constellation

Rtamez11 said:
Well Hercules has the same striking Strength so depends who can punch first
Only popeye has been shown to be able to do it, so according to wiki rules, he cont.

Yeah, this seems to be pretty close, but I think I'll give it to Popeye after a long fight. Heracles would go down eventually, while Popeye has that Godly Regen. Also, why does Heracles have Type 3 Immortality but no Regen? That makes no sense.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeah, this seems to be pretty close, but I think I'll give it to Popeye after a long fight. Heracles would go down eventually, while Popeye has that Godly Regen. Also, why does Heracles have Type 3 Immortality but no Regen? That makes no sense.
Type 3 Immortality si for Regen and Hercules has also Type 1 and 4 and the Nemean Lion give him invunerability according to his profile thats why I vote for Hercules

Back