• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized. Both at 4-B

Popeye: 1

Empy: 5

PopEye
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man. I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, I'm strong to the finich, cause I eats me spinach, I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.

500px-Emperor of mankind flaming sword armor

Theworldsaddestraisinbox said:
i remember watching an episode of popeye where he turns to the screen and says he needs more spinach. due to that i say popeye
But that's just awareness of the fourth wall. It's not really a power, at least, not combatively.

Omegagoldfish said:
i remember watching an episode of popeye where he turns to the screen and says he needs more spinach. due to that i say popeye
But that's just awareness of the fourth wall. It's not really a power, at least, not combatively.
did i mention the animator was FORCED to give him more spinach

Omegagoldfish said:
But the question is; can Popeye force people on THIS fourth wall, not the fourth wall that he broke?

No. He can't. Also, he's got no defense against mindhax.

Omegagoldfish said:
Omegagoldfish said:
But the question is; can Popeye force people on THIS fourth wall, not the fourth wall that he broke?

No. He can't. Also, he's got no defense against mindhax
do you know what the 4th wall is. if you dont, here is an explanation. it is reality AKA REAL LIFE AKA US

also toonforce.

Omegagoldfish said:
Omegagoldfish said:

No. He can't. Also, he's got no defense against mindhax
do you know what the 4th wall is. if you dont, here is an explanation. it is reality AKA REAL LIFE AKA US
also toonforce.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Reality_-_Fiction_Interaction

Not even taking a side in this debate, just pointing that out

But the Emperor has far, FAR more hax, such as telepathy, telekineses, pyrokineses (far weaker psykers can manifest flame without much effort), the ability to alter time, mind reading, and many many others.

Its ok inti, I care.

As for the battle, God Empra wins via sheer versatility. They aren't that difference in physical stats, but GEoM just has too many ways to overcome Popeye. Toonforce and Mid-Godly regen might stop Popeye from being killed too easily, but in the end GEoM is going to do his "erase from every sphere of existence" feat and win.

GEoM wins because Popeye is a man, therefore belonging in mankind, which he is the god emporer of.

In all seriousness GEoM wins via hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back