• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans2345

He/Him
Both are in-character

speed is equalized

Battle takes place outside of freddy fazbears pizza

win via death or KO

both are 9-B tier

canon freddy is being used

Popeye: 1 (Kiryu2012)

Freddy Fazbear: 0

Inconclusive: 0

PopEye
I yam what I yam and dats all what I yam. I'm Popeye the sailor man!

Freddy Fazbear-0
Gwahahahahaha!

VS

What made you dislike Freddy this much?

Are we ignoring Popeye's Invulnerability and Regenerationn?

This isn't exactly an equal fight.

I'm not ignoring it, but Popeye's Regen is when he eats spinach. And well....

Even then, he has that invulnerability, so yeah.

Popeye's regen is listed in the depowered key.

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, but the Regenerationn happened after he ate spinach.
Then why is it shown in the key where he doesn't have spinach at his disposal? And why isn't it mentioned there if that's the case?

If the regen occurs after spinach is eaten, it should be in his "with spinach effect" key.

What's the scenario? Because freddy's specialty is sneaking. So if Popeye was looking around FFBP then Freddy, knowing the place like the back of his hand, might have an advantage.

Modernmyrmidon said:
What's the scenario? Because freddy's specialty is sneaking. So if Popeye was looking around FFBP then Freddy, knowing the place like the back of his hand, might have an advantage.
Having a terrain advantage means nothing when you can't do anything to the person you're trying to sneak attack

Robot972 said:
Modernmyrmidon said:
Having a terrain advantage means nothing when you can't do anything to the person you're trying to sneak attack
Fair enough

Back