• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popeye additions

He should have types 2 and 3 immortality for his ability to survive after having his body completely destroyed and his Low-Godly Regenerationn via summoning and eating spinach while in that state (Type 3 via the Regenerationn itself, type 2 for still being alive as a disembodied soul before he summons the spinach). He should also have type 1 Self-Sustenance since he can survive in space.

I suppose that this seems fine, but it is best if you link to evidence.

The evidence is already there. The calculation for the feat where Popeye punches Bluto off a bunch of stars would have them both in space (by the way, that reminds me, Bluto needs type 1 self sustenance as well). The links for his low godly Regenerationn clearly show his immortality (Type 3 for the Regenerationn itself via eating spinach, type 2 for still being alive after having his body destroyed in the first place and being able to summon spinach for his soul to eat so he can regenerate).

I found some more: Magnetism Manipulation, Sound Manipulation via sending a punch through a radio wire, Air Manipulation via turning into a tornado and sailing the Atlantic Ocean by blowing a sailboat, can undo Age Manipulation via spinach as show in these links (Note that at first he ate too much spinach and had to spit some back up after de aging himself to 2 years old. It also appears he is only capable of using spinach to reverse aging him into an old man, and he can't use spinach to reverse someone aging him backwards), and Attack Reflection/ resistance to magic

@Eficiente, Christian & Insecurity97

Can you verify the new linked suggested abilities? I have limited time available.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
I found some more: Magnetism Manipulation, Sound Manipulation via sending a punch through a radio wire, Air Manipulation via turning into a tornado and sailing the Atlantic Ocean by blowing a sailboat, can undo Age Manipulation via spinach as show in these links (Note that at first he ate too much spinach and had to spit some back up after de aging himself to 2 years old. It also appears he is only capable of using spinach to reverse aging him into an old man, and he can't use spinach to reverse someone aging him backwards), and Attack Reflection/ resistance to magic

The abilities that Eficiente accepted should probably be fine to add.

I read on TV Tropes that in one comic, "Popeye's Apocalypse", he actually survives ALL OF REALITY BEING DESTROYED BY THE SUPREME JEEP! Unfortunately, I can't find any links to that comic.

I think I read somewhere that Olgbert would have lost a great amount of his power when entering Popeye's dimension due to needing to take on a 4-D form, so I don't really think that's legitimate.

Has the page been properly edited by any experienced editors yet?

Yes, I said so hours ago. Guess I should have messaged you directly. Although I may ask Darkanine for some more feats soon. I think you can lock it for now.

Back