• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh CRT

You should probably post scans and maybe say which Gilgamesh this is referring to

You should probably post scans and maybe say which Gilgamesh this is referring to
Well, i can't really post scans because the original text is in old forgotten language which is translated in English but i don't have the book or anything like that.

Also, this is myth Gilgamesh.

Oh like, the Gilgamesh, got it. I think this seems fine, maybe you can link to some online upload of it like this.

Oh like, the Gilgamesh, got it. I think this seems fine, maybe you can link to some online upload of it like this.
Makes sense
Forgot to mention this but Gilgamesh is definitely more than just above average intelligence he knew the time before the flood, many secret and hidden things, and all countries of the world. Anu also gave him the totality of all knowledge.
What would this give him?

Bro you need to at least put a tags for which Gil is this, i thought this CRT was about Fate Gil lel

Anyway very simple, agree

Forgot to mention this but Gilgamesh is definitely more than just above average intelligence he knew the time before the flood, many secret and hidden things, and all countries of the world. Anu also gave him the totality of all knowledge.
What would this give him?
Probably "Gifted"?

Either Omniscience, Nigh-Omniscience or just Cosmic Awareness, depending on how many things he's shown to not know
Well, he clearly isn't omniscient and i'm not sure about nign omniscience.
This likely isn't cosmic awerness either, he sometimes can predict future events in his dreams but that's not related to his intelligence.

Last edited:
May I get the scan for the underlined suggestion?
It cames from his depictions in carvings and tablets like This one where he's far bigger than a fully grown lion.

Back