• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Polygoons calc

CCMac27

He/Him
In this comic, Mr. Pentago survives the explosion of a large ball of gas. I sent a message to the artist, asking him how big the ball of gas was. He told me that it was the size of JUPITER. Yikes.

Jupiter has a volume of 1.43 x 1015 cubic kilometers.

This calc is somewhat important, as it grants a huge upgrade to most of the characters.

Can anyone help?

...huh. Do you still want this?

So from what I can tell this was an explosion the size of Jupiter. I can't pixelscale since there's no image of the explosion.

Yes. So because of that I'm not sure how to calc it, not very good with this stuff

Right. I can give you an estimate immediately. One sec.

Back