• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon verse vs Digimon verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... i know... this sounds like a massive mismatch... but hear me out on why this could potentially be a good match up...

We know in terms of power, digimon rekts, in terms of diversity, digimon rekts again...

However... in terms of over all number of them pokemon actually, weirdly out numbers... this comes from the fact that its possible to have multiple dialgas, multiple palkias and multiple giratinas, there are also an extensive number of entei, raikou, suicune....

However... with digimon, though there are digimon which have more than one of each, a lot of digimon come in smaller numbers, unlike pokemon which can be shot out like pancakes... this is especially true to the god tiers of both verses... while dialga, palkia and giratina can be created a mass amount of times, the god tiers of digimon cant...

So... on to the actual battle

Rules are:

Stage is in the ruins in which arceus can create the creation trio

Every single pokemon and digimon is present

no humans or other beings are allowed to interfere, so no mega evolution (unless they can mega evolve by themselves like mewtwo...) no digivolution or other forms of it but primal reversion is still in

So what do you guys think? Under these conditions do digimon still rekt? Or does pokemon actually do something this time...

ZeedMillenniummon is 2-A tier, while Arceus, the top tier pokémon is 2-C.

So ... ZeedMillenniummon solos, I think.

True that zeed is 2-A but as i stated before... many of the god tier pokemon can be created like pancakes... most of them 2-C... but who knows, maybe 10s of 2-Cs wont be able to beat a 2A... we'll have to see with what the others say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back