• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon: Other big stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Base Eter can still be High 6-A as Leon could at least have an idea of how strong Urishifu is, given that he trained under Mustard

Base Eternatus > Urishifu still seems fine

I think Base Eter can still be High 6-A as Leon could at least have an idea of how strong Urishifu is, given that he trained under Mustard

Base Eternatus > Urishifu still seems fine
Hm, yeah, I rushed it lmao.

Guess that:

Both Doggos > Eternamax Eternatus > Single Doggo > Base Eternatus

There's also scaling to the Galarian regis that are already established to be equal to the original regi trio. So we have:

Scaling:
*High 6-A for Urshifu via beating Regice.

*High 6-A for the Galarian Regis for being equal to their predecessors.

*High 6-A for the flagship/cover legendaries for being superior the above mentioned scaling (Eternatus, crowned doggos and high king Calyrex).

*The rest will be low 6-B via scaling to the legendary Galarian birds who are logically equal to their Kantoian versions.

Misc supporting feats/lore:

*Zacian splitting the ocean.

*The Darkest Day itself.

*Calyrex moving a forest.

*Calyrex stopping a meteor.

Also I just realized the doggos should also get acrobatics/pseudo flight for leaping almost the entire length of the Galar region to stop Eternatus.

There's also scaling to the Galarian regis that are already established to be equal to the original regi trio. So we have:

Scaling:
*High 6-A for Urshifu via beating Regice.

*High 6-A for the Galarian Regis for being equal to their predecessors.

*High 6-A for the flagship/cover legendaries for being superior the above mentioned scaling (Eternatus, crowned doggos and high king Calyrex).

*The rest will be low 6-B via scaling to the legendary Galarian birds who are logically equal to their Kantoian versions.

Misc supporting feats/lore:

*Zacian splitting the ocean.

*The Darkest Day itself.

*Calyrex moving a forest.

*Calyrex stopping a meteor.

Also I just realized the doggos should also get acrobatics/pseudo flight for leaping almost the entire length of the Galar region to stop Eternatus.
You forgot Zamazenta causing cracks in the land and bore straight through mountains, which I already did to my forming Zamazenta profile.

Oh god that Tier 2 Eternatus profile. Definitely not using it except maybe for the pics and quotes lol

Eh where does the high 3-A possibly low 2-C come from?
It came from an "infinite" power/energy statement plus warping space and time (yeah in retrospect it's very poor jurisdiction, I'm glad it eventually got thrown out).

At best "infinite" power/energy should only be used as a supporting jurisdiction for a tangible feat, e.g: Nercozma absorbing all the light in Ultra Space then illuminating it alongside a statement saying it has infinite energy.

Hopefully when these profiles are approved they'll form a solid foundation for any additional Gen 8 feats from the manga (assuming we get any).

Entermax Eternatus has some of the abilities of Dynamaxed Pokémon, such as being able to create a wave that nullifies the Pokémon's stat changes and Abilities, and Pokéballs not being able to be thrown during the battle.

Entermax Eternatus has some of the abilities of Dynamaxed Pokémon, such as being able to create a wave that nullifies the Pokémon's stat changes and Abilities, and Pokéballs not being able to be thrown during the battle.
Completely forgot lmao, adding it

Edit: Done

Last edited:
Uh, I agree with the new tiers. However,I severely disagree that Leon is stating that Base Eternamax is superior to Mustard based on that quote, especially considering the circumstances of how Base Eternamax was bested and considering the lore between himself and Mustard. Leon has never been offically challenged besides by the Protag at the very end of the game, so he has no anti-feats of any kind. We also know for a fact he defeated Base Eternamax with an Charizard that couldn't use it's Dynamax Form due to Eternamax's hax. Also if some fodder using Urashifu can knock out an Regice, I don't see how Mustard who trains all his pokemon to the absolute limit, can't upscale massively from that.

Do you have a thing which contradicts Leon's statement? No. Also Eterantus wasn't defeated from Leon, heck, it was perfectly fine after the fight.

Uh, No. It was directly stated he heavily worn down Eternatus in that battle. But, I won't argue further because to do this I am going to need to prove Legendary Scaling to Trainers is fine, which is a herculean task in and of itself that I refuse to open any further.

Done with Urshifu.

Some changes I've done:
  • Made Kubfu on Base Pokémon levels, there's nothing that hints at it being on Baby level
  • Reworded better some stuff of Urshifu
  • Profile generally more organized
Next are the horses and then Calyrex

Uh, No. It was directly stated he heavily worn down Eternatus in that battle. But, I won't argue further because to do this I am going to need to prove Legendary Scaling to Trainers is fine, which is a herculean task in and of itself that I refuse to open any further.
Do it I want 6-A Swampert 🔫

Ice Rider Calyrex has Passive below absolute zero aura and a good stamina feat (7 days and 7 nights of constant running)
Shadow Rider Calyrex has Passive soul manip+Passive life force absorbtion and his Will o wisps steal life force as well as insanely good precog (which is better then base)
Spectrier can also steal life force and has enhanced senses
Glastrier has a ice aura
Calyrex has precog that sees all events past present and future
https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-us/expansionpass/pokemon/calyrex/ for info
Gen 8 really has a ton of passives

Last edited:
Eternatus should also have self substance type 1 in it's base state due to coming from space iirc and possibly type 3 for having infinite energy in it's Dynamax state.

I believed it caused a ship or plane to short circuit in the anime too, so technology manipulation as well?

Dogs should get resistance to petrification since they can literally sleep while under the form of statues and then return normal when waking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back