• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon: Massive Reshiram and Zekrom Revisions

Literally just remembered to make this.

Since Darkrai has feats accepted from the game "Pokepark", then I feel the same should apply to both Zekrom and Reshiram. And it would give them quite the upgrade.

First, in this game, both Reshiram and Zekrom live inside their own dimensions. Dimensions that lie between the Pokepark world and the Wishpark world. A world of fire and a world of lightning. This at the very least would give them pocket dimensional creation or something higher of the sort.

Secondly, their speed and durability would be boosted by quite a lot if accepting this. And it has to do with Darkrais Tier 2 feat from the game, where he created a dark vortex that was sucking up both Pokepark and Wishpark. To stop the vortex from acomplishing this, Darkrai went into the center of it with a device Professor Reinculus in the game developed (called the Light Polariton and I'll get to this later) and unleashed its power to close the Vortex. But doing this would trap the victim who has the device inside, so Darkrai gets trapped. Later on in the game, Reshiram and Zekrom physically fly into this vortex from each of their respective dimensions to save darkrai and come back with absolutely no problems. What would upgrade their durability is obvious, but their speed is another story as there's evidence to suggest this dark vortex to be an actual Black Hole.

In the game, Reinculus is a professor and researcher studying the power of the vortex. In his research, he found that the vortex is something that sucks up everything, including light. And this vortex was also causing time and space itself to be distorted, while also unleashing incredible levels of gravity due to the Wish Bells in Wish Park not ringing as they regulate time. And with time stopped, the warp in space grows and increases gravity. Using the Light Polariton would allow the pokemon who dives in the vortex with it to close it, restoring time and space to normal. Now whether this is enough to be a real or close to real black hole is not up to me, but the fact Reinculus outright states light cannot escape it would mean Reshiram and Zekrom would have at the very least FTL speed since they can enter and leave it with Darkrai without any issues.

Now for simplier stuff-

• Both should get precog as they both forsaw the future threat to both worlds since the beginning of the game and just left it up to Pikachu and his friends to stop it.
  • Both should get the ability to cross dimensions as they did that to enter the dark vortex.
  • Both should get the ability to communicate across dimensions as they do that in the game to communicate with one another.
Bonus-

• Darkrai should get Memory Manipulation. He is able to erase memories in this game as he did that to Oshawott, Tepig and Snivy all at once.
  • Pokepark Mew should get Portal Creation and Dream Manipulation. At the start of the 1st Pokepark game Mew opened up a portal for Pikachu, Charmander, Chikorita and Piplup to enter Pokepark and it created and entered Pikachu's dream.
Thoughts?

My bad

Here's a walkthrough vid- https://youtu.be/iCx1eP68TK8 Skip to 12:06, Reinculus makes a comment on the Dark Vortex

And heres another vid- https://youtu.be/eVh1brn13-4 Skip to 1:09 and Reinculus specifies about the Light Polariton's capabilty to stop the vortex

As for the dimensions, they are called "their" dimensions and unlike other games, Arceus and the god tiers do not come in the Pokepark games so who else would be able to make dimensions for legendaries who normally dont have anything like that? Specific dimensions regarding their type anyway (Reshirams fire world and Zekroms lightning world).

Another vid- https://youtu.be/wYNV8weq5m4 right at the beginning they talk about the danger they forsaw to both worlds from their respective dimensions.

Skip to 7:50- https://youtu.be/_UCWefFv5Ww Darkrai literally erases the memories of Snivy Tepig and Oshawott all at once before teleporting Pikachu to its dream world.

I'll admit, the black holes actually sound legitimate, but here are my thoughts.

Firstly, you can't scale durability from a Black Hole. You'd literally need infinite durability to go in and out. So the best we can give them is Resistance to Black Holes.

Second, if they entered the vortex from their own dimensions, that implies portal creation, not necessarily FTL speed (though it is a possibility).

Third, we don't know the size of Reshiram's or Zekron's respective "worlds" as is described in their conversation.

Fourth, PokePark is an entirely separate continuity with different rules, so we can't scale these to the main continuity. We'll have to make a new tab.

Also, you'd make it a lot easier for us if you'd link to the time directly. When dealing with YouTube videos, right click the video at the time desired and click "Copy video url at current time", which saves us time in having to dig through the videos you post.

Ah I see. My apologizes as up to now I have had absolutely 0 Idea on how to timestamp vids.

Anyways, thats true but wouldnt it Low 2-C durability at the least? Now before we scream outlier, the Reshiram and Zekrom in this game seem to be completely different than the ones we know of from the games who are like Tier 6, so it should be fine to give them a separate tab as Darkrai has that too for Pokepark IIRC.

True, though (ill find the link for this) when they go save Darkrai they physically travel to the void from their dimension. Yes its still possible for them to use portal creation, but wouldnt they need to be physically fast enough to move around in the void like Darkrai did to save him? Reinculus claims that light cannot escape the void so if they werent faster than that, they'd be unable to come back from the void's gravity and whatnot. I can be wrong though.

Agreed. It's probably just pocket dimension creation at best. Though didnt Zekrom say something about he and Reshiram couldve stopped the vortex but they decided to just let Pikachu and the others do it? Unless its just PIS I find it very hard to believe how a team of starters could do something referred legendaries in the game cannot.

Also agreed. Im fine with a different tab as Darkrai has one too if memory serves me right.

Heads up, Darkrai only has a tier two tab because there's three different instances of him showing tier 3 feats.

Yeah he was contending with them both in the movie, the manga version of the movie, and in Mystery Dungeon too.

His Pokepark 2 feat is one of the feats that supports him being Tier 2.

Btw there's also something else i've realized about this but it should be taken with a grain of salt at best as it can be very well be just a PIS outlier.

@Kukui

You can't scale durability from black holes since it's mathematically impossible. That's final.

I agree that living in separate dimensions does not imply Resh and Zek created said dimensions, so i don't think that is a valid reason

Resistance to Black Holes is far more viable than just scaling durability from said BH, since it is impossible

For the speed feat i am leaning far more for FTL speed than portal creation since i dont recall any instance in which either of them were capable of doing such thing, though travelling from their dimensions to save Darkrai might imply that....

QuagsireTheLegend said:
I agree that living in separate dimensions does not imply Resh and Zek created said dimensions, so i don't think that is a valid reaso
Yes but the problem I see with this is the lack of pokemon who'd be capable of this other than the ones who live in their own worlds.

Take the creation trio for example. We know for a fact Arceus made their dimensions since its even canonically stated despite the fact they live in them.

Now if they were to be present in the Pokepark games, i'd absolutely agree we couldnt say Reshiram and Zekrom created them. But the fact is this is the one non-core pokemon game the god tiers are absent in. Matter of fact all legendaries except for Unova ones and Darkrai are absent in Pokepark 2. So who else would make their worlds if not Rek and Zek?

-Resistance to black holes seems the best option.

-About Speed, Have Reshiram and Zekrom Ever Created Portals? If not, then I agree with the proposal.

By the way, Darkrai should have Size Manipulation because in the second phase of their fight becomes giant.

I will add size manipulation to Darkrai, but i disagree with the speed upgrade.

The speed should be fine actually now that I think about it more.

I'll try to find the scene where they leave their dimensions but in that scene iirc Reshiram and Zekrom don't make portals. They fly off to parts unknown to go to the sealed dark vortex (which we should be reminded can transcend worlds as it was not only in Wish Park, but it was also spreading to the Pokepark world and the other 2 dimensions as well). They never even show the ability to create portals in the game as well.

Even if they did use portals to enter the vortex, once inside they'd still need to be fast enough to get Darkrai and come back out as even light cannot escape it and the vortex is able to distort time/space. If not, they wouldnt be able to even move around freely like Darkrai was.

We still have to decide on whether what Reshiram and Zekrom did was a speed feat and I believe Cal said he wishes to calc the feat Darkrai did to see what we can get out of it.

It was Darkrai's feat? I thought it was Reshiram/Zekrom's feat. Calc'ing a feat from a character that's already a tier 2 is a waste of my time (with all due respect)

You mean the vortex right? It was created by Darkrai.

Reshriam and Zekrom are the ones who went inside of it and out to save Darkrai. What part were you thinking of calcing Cal? (not at all being disrespectful, just asking).

The black hole.

Tbh, I was never sure why we can't say that surviving the black hole is the same durability as creating it, because that makes far more sense fiction wise than the infinite power thing, and iirc, it's what the other battle board sites do.

Im in the same boat on that as well.

I was aware from the start that survivng anything like or of a real black hole wouldnt be considered durability because it couldnt be quantified, but the reason I asked before was because unlike other black holes, the one Darkrai made that makes him Tier 2 in Pokepark actually does Low 2-C damage and he, Reshiram and Zekrom are able to survive and roam freely inside with no problems.

Btw, its PIS for anyone else suriving inside it too right?

Because surviving a black hole would require infinite power, due to the singularity. It does not make any sense for any character below High 3-A to do so.

Back