• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon God tier upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Let's start with the fact that the pokemon multiverse is infinite
https://ibb.co/bzsSH26
1 warp hole leads to a world, and there are countless warp holes, and a synonym of countless is infinite, so the Pokemon Multiverse is made of infinite worlds and world means timeline so yes, the pokemon multiverse is made of infinite timelines

The Creation Trio (Dialga,Palkia and Giratina), The Lake Trio (Uxie,Mesprit and Azelf), Darkrai and Cresselia should be upgraded to 2A by scaling from the creation trio who has created the multiverse

2)Arceus maybe is High 2A and not just 2A

https://ibb.co/pR0MrLT

Dialga and Palkia, so the concept of space-time is just an aspect of Arceus

This should count as being over the 4D existence but I'm not sure at 100% about this

Countless is not considered = infinite in here.

1-B top tiers are "countless" dimensional.

That's not the point

The concept of space time itself is an aspect of Arceus, i didnt say "Arceus trascenda the muktiverse"

StrymEXtreme said:
That's not the point

The concept of space time itself is an aspect of Arceus, i didnt say "Arceus trascenda the muktiverse"
Its not a 5D feat anyway.

Simply put this is neither 2-A nor High 2-A.

Countless here = 2-B

Time and Space being an aspect of Arceus =/= 5-D.

I see no upgrades here.

Primal Dialga is a weakened and crazed version of Dialga

Also shouldn't any omnipresent entity know what happens in the entire reality? Arceus, Giratina and Palkia also showed this ability before.

Rip context and I just realized that word was mentioned instead of "infinite."

If only it said "infinite" instead "countless" (one of those hyperbolically-used terms like innumerable).... sigh.

I was looking forward to 2-A Pokemon (which someone just got me convinced for) but apparently it doesn't appear to be the case, sadly.

NeoZex6399 said:
Primal Dialga is a weakened and crazed version of Dialga
Also shouldn't any omnipresent entity know what happens in the entire reality? Arceus, Giratina and Palkia also showed this ability before.
Primal dialga came to existe because something was damaging time itself and dialga didnt stop it. And unless Dialga is a ********* (which may be the case), if they had cosmic awareness they'd be aware of anything like that and had prevented their own degeneration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back