• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread - Red & Blue arc

It seems that the game is leaking rn, and this is the first thing that pops up

FJaSRunX0AYHjU8

Let's stop spoiling the game.
Anyways let's not get our hopes up, we all know that often beyond space-time statements lead nowhere.

To get arceus to low 1-C we'd need

-beyond time space
-prove he's in another dimension from the rest
-prove that the dimension is infinitely superior to 4D
-maybe a reality-fiction relationship between the main world and arceus
-prove he's transcendent to time space

To get arceus to low 1-C we'd need

-beyond time space
-prove he's in another dimension from the rest
-prove that the dimension is infinitely superior to 4D
-maybe a reality-fiction relationship between the main world and arceus
-prove he's transcendent to time space
Well, the first two are checked off, I guess.

The second has been crossed off? When?
By another dimension i mean like higher than 4D not that he's in a different place

Several things shown before, one of them is clearly how the game tells you that the Arceus phone is basically the MCs smartphone modified by Arceus.

I wonder if the Japanese statement for that intro with Arceus will be any different. Would have to keep an eye out for that.

I do hope this could be the game that upgrades Pokémon though.

Several things shown before, one of them is clearly how the game tells you that the Arceus phone is basically the MCs smartphone modified by Arceus.

Ahhh, neat. That might be useful if we need to do pixel scaling. I can't think of much, but it might be useful if we need to determine the range of the Balms (&/or their explosions.) or such, since the Trainer uses those when battling without Pokemon against the Frenzied Nobles, AFAIK.

Last edited:
Back