• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Cleanup CRT thread

So im gonna be real with you, the current pokemon pages suck in many ways.
Greninja, as an example, has keys for all evolutions and ash greninja...problem is he only has tier 7-A and high 7-A...there goes my vs thread i planned.

Overall i need your help.
I need y'all to bring up many other pokemon profiles that have issues and tell me.

Other issues include:
-lack of resistances (look at Tyranitar)
-lack of tiers (greninja)
-unupdated
-badly edited
ect.

Please join in, i will be a bit busy the next 15 hours or so, and considering i don't wanna forget about this i will ask you to bring it up.

I believed a verse clean up CRT was already planned for Pokémon iirc but regardless it's long passed due time that we fixed the verse (instead of focusing on the god tiers).

Off the top of my head:

*Many Gen 7 pages are woefully barebones (the Alolan starters are among the worst offenders).

*Certain mons like Dusknoir (not the PMD one) don't keys for their pre-evolutions.

*We're still lacking pages for several Gen 8 mons as well as.

A lot of recently-made Pokémon pages, like Cramorant and Indeedee, have weird stuff like Time Manipulation and Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation, on top of having a lot of other resistances based off nitpicks on some moves, like vibrations because of Force Palm or Air because of Ominous Wind

Poké Ball needs a buff to 6-C if I am not mistaken or downgrade to unknown given the effect seems more similar to paralysis.
A lot of recently-made Pokémon pages, like Cramorant and Indeedee, have weird stuff like Time Manipulation and Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation, on top of having a lot of other resistances based off nitpicks on some moves, like vibrations because of Force Palm or Air because of Ominous Wind
Perhaps contact the person who made the profiles both are by the same person. We should also probably explain what abilities moves are.

Back