• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Alright, let me explain the context behind this title.

How many of you know the song Poison by Bell Biv DeVoe?

Well, at the start of the song, I always thought they said "Spider-Man and Frieza..." (I know now that Spyderman was someone's stage name, and they said Freezin' not Frieza, as the song is older than Frieza anyway, I think).

So I noticed, one day that they both have a 4-B tab. Why not use it?

Speed equalized.

This is the first I am ever hearing about a 4-B Frieza but you seem to be right.

That version of Frieza can't really be used for battles tho

Miraculously, both the song and frieza were created in October 1989, no date is given for the song though.

I still say that this version of Frieza is impossible to use in debating because his only feat is casually killing a 4B character with a finger beam. For all we know he is 4a or 3c or maybe 3b or even 3a.

Yeah, I tried to follow the links as well and became stumped. Only thing I recall was that one "What-If?" with Spidey fighting Thor after he keeps his cosmic powers. Even then, that's non-canon.

ShakeResounding said:
Yeah, I tried to follow the links as well and became stumped. Only thing I recall was that one "What-If?" with Spidey fighting Thor after he keeps his cosmic powers. Even then, that's non-canon.
The 'what if' is if Spiderman kept the powers

The 616 Spiderman(The canon one) Still had these powers, but he lost them iirc

Isn't the multiplier between Frieza's 1st form and Final Form less than 1000? So, if Final Form Frieza is Universe level, then shouldn't 1st Form Frieza be Galaxy level?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
So, I kept following the links in the profiles (Since as most Marvel characters, Spidey scales from someone who scales from someone, who scales from someone, etc.), and, apparently, it came from Phoenix Force Rachel Summers, who is 4-B via scaling from Nova (who is High 4-C) and Poorly Fed Galactus (4-A)... How did she get 4-B from that?
I had the same question when Spidey was used in a previous thread, about a couple months ago.

I never found out the context behind that lol.

Found it, apparently Nova was a 4-B and she was downgraded to High 4-C

But there isn`t a single moment in which Galactus was called 4-B, only 5-B

But she still scales from Cyclops and the others from Phoenix Force Five, who defeated characters like Thor.

I hope this helps you guys.

Oh yeah, I remember Galactus used to be 5-B when poorly fed lol.

Its either Frieza oneshots or gets oneshoted. Depending on how high spiderman is in 4-B.

Also, was the DB cast being in the kilofoe thing rejected or not?

PaChi2 said:
No.

But like people pointed above, this Freeza is virtually featless. His only feat is casually killing Gohan with finger beams while sitting on a chair. How high is Spidey?

AKM sama said:
PaChi2 said:
No.
But like people pointed above, this Freeza is virtually featless. His only feat is casually killing Gohan with finger beams while sitting on a chair. How high is Spidey?
broke out of quasar stuff, who fought against phoenix rachel, who should scale from Ciclops casually defeating Thor.

Freaza >>> Gohan RoF >> Tagoma > Ultimate Gohan >> ss3 Gotenks >>> ss1 Gotenks > ss3 Goku >> ss2 Goku > ss2 Gohan > ~1 kilofoes

Freaza one shot

Frieza should also be comfortably above 300 kiloFoe, so it's really hard to decide.

iirc, Rachel is supposedly 5 times stronger than the ciclops that made the feat, since she had the complete power of the Phoenix while this Ciclops only had one part of the phoenix, since it was the Phoenix Five shmuck.

So there is that.

As for Freeza, it is pretty hard to determine.

2 kiloFoe < FP ssj2 Gohan < ssj2 Goku/Vegeta << Fat Buu < ssj3 Goku ~ ssj1 Gotenks << ssj3 Gotenks <= Super Buu << Ultimate Gohan < Tagoma < Ginyu Tagoma < RoF ssj Gohan <<< Freeza

Now we don't have any numbers to go off of. Plus we can't figure out how casual Freeza was. Using this Freeza in 4-B matches is really troublesome. In fact, dealing with the whole 4-B DBZ after Cell saga is troublesome.

Back