• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man fights a different Lizard(Spider-Man vs Frieza)

Alright then, if that's the case then Spider-Man needs to end this as quickly as possible. If Frieza realizes he's getting pushed despite his power advantage then he'll start transforming into his Second Form which could stomp people on par with his first form.

Wouldn't this be a stomp for the reasons stated in every other MvC vs Frieza fight? He just nukes the planet and it's over?

Alright then, if that's the case then Spider-Man needs to end this as quickly as possible. If Frieza realizes he's getting pushed despite his power advantage then he'll start transforming into his Second Form which could stomp people on par with his first form.
Unless stated by the op freeza can't chance forms
Wouldn't this be a stomp for the reasons stated in every other MvC vs Frieza fight? He just nukes the planet and it's over?
The Planet is indestructable

OOC. Even when Frieza had every reason to just immediately kill someone and/or everyone in Z, he didn't for the simple reason of wanting to prolong their suffering aka general ****** stuff - and since there is a gap in Frieza's favor (and he isn't get immediately beat down like SSJ Goku after almost dying to Goku's Spirit Bomb), he is more than likely just going to chose to screw around and try to tank Spidey like how he did against Nail. Could be wrong, tho

Anyways, as I said before.

So, just to i know, even with speed equalized it would take some time for Frieza to change form right? Cause i don't think this Spider-Man would wait in character

Frieza's AP is 2.0479530357649069807321687815829e+40, Spidey's AP is 6.88488409e39, thus, the AP gap is 2.97456429x and it is on Frieza's side. If I didn't get anything wrong.
Actually, Spider-Man upscales that value pretty heavily

Spider-Man defeated Onslaught, who was stated to be the most powerful enemy in history up to MvC1, which would place him above Thanos, who was stated to have sheer power that dwarfed Galactus, who performed the High 5-A feat in MvC. Notably, Thanos also easily defeated Iron Man, who is superior to Hawkeye, who could defeat Galactus

Spider-Man can also amplify all of his stats with X-Factor, so there's that to take into account

That said, I'm not sure why so many people make MvC vs Frieza matchups

Back