• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of skill, since this is Kung Fu Panda 3 Po, he is likely superior in skill to Fenghuang, who outskills Shifu.
So I think skill is basically even-ish.

In terms of skill, since this is Kung Fu Panda 3 Po, he is likely superior in skill to Fenghuang, who outskills Shifu.
So I think skill is basically even-ish.
We can still discuss. Us discussing skill won't invalidate votes already accepted.

They don't have comparable feats to Sonic, other than being called Masters. Heck, Classic Sonic would outskill Po.

Fenghuang was so skilled that not only did she master all 7 Impossible Moves, a feat that (to my knowledge) no other Kung Fu Master in China or even the Samurai in Japan had achieved, but also discovered 5 extra Impossible Moves on top of that.
In fact, her skill was only surpassed in the TV series by Oogway himself.

"7 Impossible Moves + 5" is a blank title to me. I don't understand how to translate that title to the feats Sonic even does in Sonic 1, 2, and CD, without even bringing in Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

They're moves that were deemed as incredibly difficult to master, to the point that some of the greatest kung fu masters ever couldn't even perform one, let alone 12.

I still don't understand how that would translate from Kung Fu Panda's Verse in skill to Sonic's feats from the Classic era, even to Modern Sonic feats, who both IDW Sonic bounces off of.

Comparing, Sonic has more feats in fighting non-stop in Sonic 1 against the Badnik army (that enslaved the surrounding population) and Mechs that continued to increase in difficulty than Po in the 1st Kung Fu Panda movie.

Po also defeated Tai Lung, who mastered all 1000 scrolls of Kung Fu.
He also has samurai training.
Essentially Po is like an ultimate god tier kung fu master and an average samurai.

Are we going to pretend Tai Lung had full intent on fighting Po and wasn't focused on the scroll till the very end? Also that Tai Lung's techniques he learned weren't rendered useless on Po's body?

who mastered all 1000 scrolls of Kung Fu.
I want to ask, did all of Tai Lung's skills he learned were useless against Po's body, which is why he didn't use more when the first couple failed?

Essentially Po is like an ultimate god tier kung fu master and an average samurai.
Again, how would that translate to Sonic, who's all of his skill, feats and fighting experience are all full display to us? (Sonic 1 and on)

Well, I don't have a compressive blog for Sonic's skill, so I'll agree with that. Sonic's skills and fighting experience are massively greater than Po's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back